Windows 10: StartCheckLibrary.dll and winscomrssrv.dll "files could not be found"

Discus and support StartCheckLibrary.dll and winscomrssrv.dll "files could not be found" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, As the Title suggests, these two files are showing up as missing when initially loading into windows. I have looked around windows security to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LozzaLakat, Sep 18, 2020.

1. StartCheckLibrary.dll and winscomrssrv.dll "files could not be found"

Hi,

As the Title suggests, these two files are showing up as missing when initially loading into windows.

I have looked around windows security to see if maybe these files were in isolation but no luck.

**There're no third party anti virus installed**

I have tried running these scripts in command prompt as administer but no luck.

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

Any help would be apricated.

Cheers

Lawrence

:)

LozzaLakat, Sep 18, 2020

2. msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

they are microsoft visual studio files, leave em alone.

eidairaman1, Sep 18, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Tintai Win User

StartCheckLibrary.dll and winscomrssrv.dll "files could not be found"

msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

Hello back TPU!

Yesterday I saw two files(msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll) in my C:\ disk folder. What does this mean? I know this two files should be in C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 or somewhere in C:\Windows but not in main disk folder. I deleted this files but files appeared again today. Is this a virus or maybe an application? How can I check this?

Tintai

Tintai, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

StartCheckLibrary.dll and winscomrssrv.dll "files could not be found"

1. StartCheckLibrary.dll and winscomrssrv.dll "files could not be found" - Similar Threads - StartCheckLibrary dll winscomrssrv

2. MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll: I have been getting these errors trying to launch Division 2 via the Uplay launcher and also Red Dead Redemption via the ROCK STAR launcher. Checking online it seems a very common error for many games launchng through steam also. The files arent missing and the error...
  3. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?: Hello. I just reinstalled Windows via Media Creation Tool. I had to delete a partition to free up space. So. Now I wanted to install Origin, but then I got the error that the above two files could not be found. I googled and downloaded the Visual C++ Redistributable for...
  4. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found: I'm trying to get my PC up and running and have tried everything I have been able to find to get the issue corrected. However, I continue to get the popup when I attempt to download one of my games that both MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are not found. I have downloaded...
  5. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found: Hi, My hard dive was not being found so I got a new hard drive and now my system is stating I have no MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found, Im not great with computers. can you help?...
  6. MSVCP140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP140.dll was not found: I recently tried to install origin but when I try to click on it it says something along the line " MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstall the program." or something. I did the command key of sfc/scannow and it said "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was...
  7. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: I recently got a new computer that runs windows 10 instead of windows 8.1 which my old laptop ran on. I’ve been trying to run games on steam but I keep getting faces by these two prompts. I have attempted to install offical files to fix the first issue it it didn’t seem to...
  8. IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND: [ATTACH] I'am facing this problem since two days whenever I'am doing multitasking. It interupts in my work. Please tell me a solution for this....
  9. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...