Windows 10: Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

Discus and support Started getting BSOD in the last three days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, in the last three day I started getting BSOD. I'm a Windows 10 Pro 64 user. Here's the memory dump It's usually a ndu.sys issue, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SirJ4ck, Jun 19, 2020.

1. SirJ4ck Win User

Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

Hello,

in the last three day I started getting BSOD. I'm a Windows 10 Pro 64 user.

Here's the memory dump

It's usually a ndu.sys issue, so I guess a network problem? But I didn't change anyhing in the past few months...

:)

SirJ4ck, Jun 19, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

1. Started getting BSOD in the last three days. - Similar Threads - Started getting BSOD

2. Started getting regular BSOD/Crashes for the last 10 days, have not been able to diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Started getting regular BSOD/Crashes for the last 10 days, have not been able to diagnose: Started getting regular crashes from the 24th March. Crashes are random and don't seem to be connected to any particular activity. I've tried having a look using WinDbg but I don't understand the errors that are shown only that's it not just the one error. Checks I have...
  3. Started getting regular BSOD/Crashes for the last 10 days, have not been able to diagnose

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Started getting regular BSOD/Crashes for the last 10 days, have not been able to diagnose: Started getting regular crashes from the 24th March. Crashes are random and don't seem to be connected to any particular activity. I've tried having a look using WinDbg but I don't understand the errors that are shown only that's it not just the one error. Checks I have...
  4. Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days: I've been getting BSOD consistently since the last three days. Once per day as far as I remember.I've followed this guide to get and upload the following files --Minidump files latest 3MSinfo32 outputSpeccy outputLink to files...
  5. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.: Hello everyone, I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch. I made a dropbox link with the copy of my minidump folder of windows. I hope this would help maybe Link:...
  6. BSOD three times in last 24 hours

BSOD three times in last 24 hours: Hi all, I've been having some trouble with BSOD's while playing games in the last 24 hours and the problem seems to have come from nowhere. Initially I had a kernel BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and after some googling I read that my error may be dust related so I took...
  7. I have been getting unrequested verification codes from Microsoft for the last three days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been getting unrequested verification codes from Microsoft for the last three days: I believe someone is trying to gain access to my account. I tried checking account activity but only saw my own logins. I have several accounts tied to my phone number and not sure which account they are trying to gain access to. Could Microsoft help me out?...
  8. Every day for three years... bsod

Every day for three years... bsod: My computer bluescreens everyday, I get every kind of crash report out there. Three long years of comp sci kids trying to help me, a few hours long MEMTEST when I built it the thing, and another a few weeks ago. If I want to use my computer for anything intensive I have to...
  9. Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days

Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkjV1vUNhE_enWq_xLScuEiMHz5m?e=XrvGia I couldn't find the minidump from the last 2 days; they seem to have been deleted. I apologize as I'm not particularly computer savvy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  10. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...