Windows 10: Started reset yesterday still resetting

Discus and support Started reset yesterday still resetting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has been at 39% all day started the reset over 24 hrs ago. Is there a reason why it could be doing this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cassandra gale, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Started reset yesterday still resetting

My computer has been at 39% all day started the reset over 24 hrs ago. Is there a reason why it could be doing this?

:)

cassandra gale, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Atnevon Win User

Reseting Firefox

ok. I tfound a different way on google.

Type "about:config" in the url bar, and a big long list comes up. I can then reset individual things that way.

Hopefully that will work, but for reference, the safe mode is still confusing me. How do I start the safe mode exactly?

Atnevon, Dec 13, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 13, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Started reset yesterday still resetting

Reseting Firefox

Simple, go to start > all programs > Mozilla Firefox > and select "Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)"

Thema:

Started reset yesterday still resetting

1. Started reset yesterday still resetting - Similar Threads - Started reset yesterday

2. Pc reset and account still there

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc reset and account still there: Hi there I just reset my pc to factory settings last night so I can sell my pc. But after it’s done the reset my account name is still there but when I put my pin in it states : the user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. I thought...
  3. Pc reset and account still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc reset and account still there: Hi there I just reset my pc to factory settings last night so I can sell my pc. But after it’s done the reset my account name is still there but when I put my pin in it states : the user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. I thought...
  4. Pc reset and account still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Reset not Started?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset not Started?: Hi! I started a windows reset 4 hours ago and I saw a lot of articles stating it's stuck at a certain percent... I don't have a percent... It's been on my boot screen with a spinning circle for the entire 4 hours. Did something go wrong?...
  6. PC recently started crashing. Completely reset, still crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC recently started crashing. Completely reset, still crashing.: At this point I believe the problem is physical. This started happening a little over a month ago maybe 2. At first when it started crashing I wouldn't even get that "sorry something went wrong" screen it would just freeze for a few seconds and just immediately restart and...
  7. Reset PC "Get Started" not starting

Reset PC "Get Started" not starting: My MSI laptop has gotten pretty slow and I want to reset it back to factory settings. But when I go to the recovery page and press "get started" nothing happens. Advanced startup doesn't work either, it just takes me back to the log in screen....
  8. Network reset; still no access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network reset; still no access: Recently had a four day power outage. Although I managed to close down my desktop before the UPS ran out, now I no longer have workable internet access. Although network status shows traffic being sent and received, and settings show I am connected to a private network, I...
  9. Reset and Windows still freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset and Windows still freezes: I performed a full reset with cleaning both drives. Windows still freezing. At a loss. After the reset a message appeared that all files could not be deleted. Do not know if that is the issue. Issue seemed to begin when new wireless keyboard was installed. 127168
  10. Reset PC > Updates still on computer?

Reset PC > Updates still on computer?: Ive been restoring/ reseting PCs for decades. With this computer running latest Windows 10, i did a full pc reset using "Reset this PC" then clicking "Remove everything". After setting it up, i went to run Updates, and it says i am up to date. Going to Control Panel >...