Windows 10: Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now...

Discus and support Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OreoGod96 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OreoGod96, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now...

/u/OreoGod96, Aug 27, 2020

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Black Flashing Screen Problem Persists

First allow me to apologize if using this incorrectly... windows 10 HP pavilion... have a flickering black screen on start-up that corrects itself then re-occurs at various times... there is a 1/4" white flickering line on top of black flickering screen and at times also on bottom of screen. Have had Windows 10 since first offered and have had no trouble until this began a week ago... I have read and read again all the self-help and honestly do not understand... I have most limited computer skill and called HP for help... would cost me 139. for online help...I am an old gal living on minimum set income and declined their offer. Hoping this forum will be able to help me. I would appreciate any simply explained step-by-step instructions on correcting this black screen flickering issue. Thank you for any consideration.

greneldajane, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now...

Flickering and Black screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing at the Windows login screen.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message/code while login to the PC?

Meanwhile, we would recommend you to follow the suggestion from this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now...

1. Started two days ago while playing call of duty with just some black screen flickering, now... - Similar Threads - Started days ago

2. call of duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  3. Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?: So yeah, this process never was running before, but now it sits in my Task Manager just sitting, but this is weird to me that now all of a sudden it is being run, killing the process, and it will show up again later... restarting the PC and it's starts in about 10 minutes...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone: PC Specs: - RTX2060 Super OC - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Drivers are up-to-date, Windows is also up-to-date BlueScreenView shows this: [ATTACH] MyEventViewer shows this: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80517bfc4d7, 0xffffc9889b874f28, 0xffffa500fa9da920...
  5. BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago: I got a new graphics card back at the beginning of August and was streaming. At the beginning of September, I downloaded Windows 2004 and got my first BSOD. I didn't have a problem until 2 days ago when I would get the BSOD whenever I was streaming a game. This would happen...
  6. Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG: I built new PC in February new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and AIO cooler. Afterwards I started playing Player's Unknown Battlegrounds and started bluescreening after one or two matches. The BSOD's were so bad that I reinstalled windows several times to try and wipe out the...
  7. Screen Flickering While Playing Games.

Screen Flickering While Playing Games.: I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver...
  8. Play free trial of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout now on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play free trial of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout now on Xbox One: PyUevxpi4Fo Hello, Xbox fans! The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Free Trial runs from Thursday, January 17 at 10 a.m. through to Thursday, January 24 at 10 a.m. PDT. Xbox Live Gold members can jump in now for free to experience Call of Duty’s fun, fresh take on the...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black Ops III: I Thought it would be better to post to a separate thread as to not fill the "What Games are you playing right now?" Thread with all these videos. This is to show how my system and similar systems might handle these games on the maximum setting and hopefully a game walk...
  10. Call of Duty Black OPS III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black OPS III: Call of Duty® A7Tx9k0C7Ic Coming 4.26.2015 5401