Windows 10: Starter apps won't install after reset

Discus and support Starter apps won't install after reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reset my PC and now none of the starter apps like store and calendar will install. They are in the starter menu but they don't open at all submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ethan_ML10, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Starter apps won't install after reset

I reset my PC and now none of the starter apps like store and calendar will install. They are in the starter menu but they don't open at all

submitted by /u/Ethan_ML10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ethan_ML10, Oct 29, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Starter apps won't install after reset

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Starter apps won't install after reset

1. Starter apps won't install after reset - Similar Threads - Starter apps won't

2. No starter apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No starter apps: Hey, my mother bought me a brand new computer from Best Buy when it was my birthday in April 8th, but unfortunately, there was no starter apps that Windows usually has. There wasn't the following apps: Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Store, and many more.The only starter apps are...
  3. No starter apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No starter apps: Hey, my mother bought me a brand new computer from Best Buy when it was my birthday in April 8th, but unfortunately, there was no starter apps that Windows usually has. There wasn't the following apps: Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Store, and many more.The only starter apps are...
  4. Pre-installed apps won't open after doing a PC Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed apps won't open after doing a PC Reset.: Just wanna ask a question. I reset my PC Windows 10 just last week. I was unable to open some pre-installed apps like Microsoft Store, Mail, Camera, Calculator, etc. I cannot also open the photos on my Pictures folder using the Photos app so I can only view the images with...
  5. Pre-installed apps won't open after doing a PC Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre-installed apps won't open after doing a PC Reset.: Just wanna ask a question. I reset my PC Windows 10 just last week. I was unable to open some pre-installed apps like Microsoft Store, Mail, Camera, Calculator, etc. I cannot also open the photos on my Pictures folder using the Photos app so I can only view the images with...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack. But my boyfriend has the java edition so we can't play together. He suggested I uninstall it to see if I could return it for a refund. But I'd already played it for a bit so I couldn't return it. When I try to reinstall it, it...
  7. Windows 10 apps won't open after reset

Windows 10 apps won't open after reset: I recently got a new laptop but experienced problems with the the local disk being full and other glitches after setting it up. I decided to reset it and reinstalled windows cumulative update wouldn't install though. The glitches stopped but the apps e.g calculator, store,...
  8. Microsoft store Won't install Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store Won't install Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.: I've tried all the tricks that you have suggested to everyone else and still have failed[IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-minecraft-windows-10/fb849c66-6ce8-4b1a-bc16-91e82ae5f9c6
  9. Installing Minecraft Starter Collection

Installing Minecraft Starter Collection: I've just purchased Minecraft Starter Collection but am not having any luck installing it! It shows as being purchased in my Library 'You own this game' but when I select 'Install on my devices', a box appears and says that I don't have any applicable devices on my account....
  10. Re-installing apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing apps after reset: Reset my PC and found that I`d lost all my non Windows apps. i.e Adobe Reader Picasa and a few others. How do I get them back? Especially as I paid for some! . They are all listed under the icon on the desktop some in blue text, some in black. Chris...