Windows 10: Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

Discus and support Starting Acronis UEFI Loader in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Following a recent update to my build, the start screen became interrupted by the message above. The full message is: Starting Acronis UEFI Loader ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by wdrs, May 29, 2015.

1. wdrs Win User

Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

Following a recent update to my build, the start screen became interrupted by the message above. The full message is:
    Starting Acronis UEFI Loader ...
    Select an item by using the keyboard:
    1. Acronis True Image 2015
    2. Acronis System Report
    c. Continue booting

(It is interesting that the first two options use numerical keys whilst the third uses the letter 'c'!)

I do not have Acronis True Image 2015 installed as a program in my list of all programs, although I did at one stage have it installed (I think under Windows 8.1). I have no problem if I hit the letter 'c', but it is annoying as the boot sequence is interrupted and each time the Windows 10 build is updated and requires a re-boot during the process I have to be there to hit the letter 'c'. Is there anyway either to delete or remove altogether the UEFI Loader, or, alternatively, to default to the letter 'c' after a minimal amount of time?

I have not tried 1 or 2 as I do not have True Image installed at the moment.

This did not happen before a recent update to another build, but I do not know to which build. I used to find which build by typing "winver" into the search, but now Cortana does not give me the build, and I do not know how to find my present build (it is not in the bottom right hand corner of my screen).

Any suggestions.

:)

2. RobHCom Win User

Where can I download an ISO of the update, Windows 10 1511. Windows update and media downloader not an option.

slance310 wrote:

RobHCom, May 29, 2015
  3. KenMcC Win User
    Make a UEFI dvd to be used to restore an IMAGE of my C:\ drive

trying to use ACRONIS true image backup software. They warn that one muse use a UEFI DVD or Flash drive to restore an IMAGE to a new SSD as my IMAGE was of a UEFI C:\ system drive.

KenMcC, May 29, 2015
Thema:

Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

1. Starting Acronis UEFI Loader - Similar Threads - Starting Acronis UEFI

2. CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10: CTFMon.exe or Collaborative Transition Framework Loader is a process in Windows 10 used for various text-related features such as Microsoft Language Bar, Handwriting and speech recognition, etc. However, you may experience a CTF Loader error: CTF Loader has stopped working on...
  3. acronis true activation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    acronis true activation: hi aleykm acronis true image How do I activate 2020 version 161781
  4. acronis true etkinleştirme

acronis true etkinleştirme: hi aleykm acronis true image How do I activate 2020 version 161781
  5. Acronis starts up at startup, even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acronis starts up at startup, even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm.: Hi, Acronis starts up at startup, even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm. Every time in the am when I start my pc, it takes minutes to boot because Acronis starts up even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm. Please advise. Thanks, Joe...
  6. Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Loader: I have a HP Z220 workstation (got it off of Amazon), and I'm so interested in booting off of a M.2 SSD. I found a paper on this called Clover-EFI bootloader method, and it sounds like it works. Here's my problem, I do know a little bit about programming, but not familiar with...
  7. Grub Loader missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grub Loader missing: my Dual boot of ubuntu is missing after i installed virtual box in windows 10 so how to get my grub boot up option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-loader-missing/d1c8b7a8-e788-48c3-836c-92911aef2ccc
  8. winddows loader

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winddows loader: kur galiu gauti universalia windows doader exe programa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winddows-loader/c3b177a0-6c97-4493-ae72-57004bc6fb7b"
  9. Acronis Changed UEFI boot on Dell , how to undo

Acronis Changed UEFI boot on Dell , how to undo: I have a Dell Inspiron 660 with i5 processor. I recently installed a trial version of Acronis True Image 2016, and it modified the UEFI boot parameters to produce a menu at bootup which offers 3 choices: Acronis True Image, Acronis System Report and continue boot. I...
  10. Acronis installation problem.

Acronis installation problem.: *SmileHi all. I have an interesting problem that has recently cropped up and was wondering if anyone might have a solution to it. Background to problem: Recently I had been having numerous problems with W10 pro. I therefore bought an oem disk and reinstalled the system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what causes starting uefi loader

2. starting acronis uefi loader

3. STARTING acronis uefi loader fail

4. starting acronis loader select,
  5. add acronis boot loader to windows boot loader,
  6. acronis backup boot UEFI