Windows 10: Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

Discus and support Starting Acronis UEFI Loader in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Following a recent update to my build, the start screen became interrupted by the message above. The full message is: Starting Acronis UEFI Loader ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by wdrs, May 29, 2015.

1. wdrs Win User

Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

Following a recent update to my build, the start screen became interrupted by the message above. The full message is:
    Starting Acronis UEFI Loader ...
    Select an item by using the keyboard:
    1. Acronis True Image 2015
    2. Acronis System Report
    c. Continue booting

(It is interesting that the first two options use numerical keys whilst the third uses the letter 'c'!)

I do not have Acronis True Image 2015 installed as a program in my list of all programs, although I did at one stage have it installed (I think under Windows 8.1). I have no problem if I hit the letter 'c', but it is annoying as the boot sequence is interrupted and each time the Windows 10 build is updated and requires a re-boot during the process I have to be there to hit the letter 'c'. Is there anyway either to delete or remove altogether the UEFI Loader, or, alternatively, to default to the letter 'c' after a minimal amount of time?

I have not tried 1 or 2 as I do not have True Image installed at the moment.

This did not happen before a recent update to another build, but I do not know to which build. I used to find which build by typing "winver" into the search, but now Cortana does not give me the build, and I do not know how to find my present build (it is not in the bottom right hand corner of my screen).

Any suggestions.

:)

2. RobHCom Win User

Where can I download an ISO of the update, Windows 10 1511. Windows update and media downloader not an option.

slance310 wrote:

RobHCom, May 29, 2015
  3. KenMcC Win User
    Make a UEFI dvd to be used to restore an IMAGE of my C:\ drive

trying to use ACRONIS true image backup software. They warn that one muse use a UEFI DVD or Flash drive to restore an IMAGE to a new SSD as my IMAGE was of a UEFI C:\ system drive.

KenMcC, May 29, 2015
Thema:

Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

1. Starting Acronis UEFI Loader - Similar Threads - Starting Acronis UEFI

2. Modify the boot loader to start from 2nd HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modify the boot loader to start from 2nd HD: I have a DELL Studio 1735 laptop with 2 HD bays inside. I installed windows 10 besides my original VISTA OS because I still have some apps I need VISTA for. So now when my machine boots, Windows asks me which OS I want. All good. There is only 1 HD and an empty bay in the...
  3. Modify the boot loader to start from 2nd HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modify the boot loader to start from 2nd HD: I have a DELL Studio 1735 laptop with 2 HD bays inside. I installed windows 10 besides my original VISTA OS because I still have some apps I need VISTA for. So now when my machine boots, Windows asks me which OS I want. All good. There is only 1 HD and an empty bay in the...
  4. Acronis price

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis price: Im going to be looking at a program to back up the two M.2 drives in my laptop to an external SSD have looked at Macrium reflect and Acronis think i will go with Acronis, so is this a free program or do you have to buy a yearly license? 183521
  5. No UEFI logo on startting Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No UEFI logo on startting Windows: Hi,my desktop PC: Lenovo ideacentre 510-15IKbios: O2TKT61A 04 Dec 2019 file: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/desktop/o2tjy61usa.exe I downloaded the O2TKT61A file from Lenovo official website for my computer and ran it. The installation finished successfully without any...
  6. UEFI configured but won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI configured but won't start: HP Model23q150z AMD A8-7410 APU 8GB Ram Win 10 64 bit Pro Win Version 21H1 System Firmware error code 10 while my desktop started I was having trouble updating drivers and graphics card. I ran every diagnostic tool HP provides and nothing fixed the problem. I reset My PC...
  7. Acronis starts up at startup, even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acronis starts up at startup, even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm.: Hi, Acronis starts up at startup, even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm. Every time in the am when I start my pc, it takes minutes to boot because Acronis starts up even though Acronis backups up at 9:00 pm. Please advise. Thanks, Joe...
  8. Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Loader: I have a HP Z220 workstation (got it off of Amazon), and I'm so interested in booting off of a M.2 SSD. I found a paper on this called Clover-EFI bootloader method, and it sounds like it works. Here's my problem, I do know a little bit about programming, but not familiar with...
  9. winddows loader

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winddows loader: kur galiu gauti universalia windows doader exe programa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winddows-loader/c3b177a0-6c97-4493-ae72-57004bc6fb7b"
  10. Acronis Changed UEFI boot on Dell , how to undo

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis Changed UEFI boot on Dell , how to undo: I have a Dell Inspiron 660 with i5 processor. I recently installed a trial version of Acronis True Image 2016, and it modified the UEFI boot parameters to produce a menu at bootup which offers 3 choices: Acronis True Image, Acronis System Report and continue boot. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what causes starting uefi loader

2. starting acronis uefi loader

3. STARTING acronis uefi loader fail

4. starting acronis loader select,
  5. add acronis boot loader to windows boot loader,
  6. acronis backup boot UEFI