Windows 10: Starting download

Discus and support Starting download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Microsoft store is stuck at start download, I am installing Crunchyroll and the bar won't move to show progress. This also happened to me when... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielOppenheimer, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Starting download

The Microsoft store is stuck at start download, I am installing Crunchyroll and the bar won't move to show progress. This also happened to me when installing Minecraft.

:)

DanielOppenheimer, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Starting download

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Starting download

1. Starting download - Similar Threads - Starting download

2. "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name: Hello everybody,When I download a file with a long name and try to access the "Downloads" folder pinned in Quick Access on Explorer, the program freezes. I have to go into the Task Manager and restart it. Then I have to navigate to Downloads from another way and rename that...
  3. "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name: Hello everybody,When I download a file with a long name and try to access the "Downloads" folder pinned in Quick Access on Explorer, the program freezes. I have to go into the Task Manager and restart it. Then I have to navigate to Downloads from another way and rename that...
  4. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...
  5. windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?

windows store automatically downlaoding apps even tho i dont start the downloads?: windows store keeps downlaoding armour crate and myasus apps... on my lenovo?? I delete them and next time i load the store up it's trying to redownload them. How do i stop this?...
  6. My PC Keeps spiking whenever i start downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Keeps spiking whenever i start downloads?: Hello, Ive recently had this problem where when I start downloading files or games I start getting spikes. Not only that when im in call on discord with my friends I also spike up to 5000ms when i start downloading stuff and sometimes it just happens randomly. Ill see that my...
  7. My PC Keeps spiking whenever i start downloads?

My PC Keeps spiking whenever i start downloads?: Hello, Ive recently had this problem where when I start downloading files or games I start getting spikes. Not only that when im in call on discord with my friends I also spike up to 5000ms when i start downloading stuff and sometimes it just happens randomly. Ill see that my...
  8. Open downloads file from start menu won't load all files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open downloads file from start menu won't load all files: As shown in the image, there are 5 files in the folder but only 3 of them are showing. This occurs everytime if I open downloads folder from the start menu. If I open the full path: C:\Users\xxx\Downloads then I can see the files properly. This only happened after a recent...
  9. Open downloads file from start menu won't load all files

Open downloads file from start menu won't load all files: As shown in the image, there are 5 files in the folder but only 3 of them are showing. This occurs everytime if I open downloads folder from the start menu. If I open the full path: C:\Users\xxx\Downloads then I can see the files properly. This only happened after a recent...
  10. When I download the minecraft launcher off of mirosoft store, it starts the download then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download the minecraft launcher off of mirosoft store, it starts the download then...: I try to download it but then it just says install again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-the-minecraft-launcher-off-of/e2685bf2-76e5-45e4-8b62-3225994fed99