Windows 10: Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install

Discus and support Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On my current Windows 10 Pro, there are way too many BSOD's always with the same errorPAGE_FAULT-IN_NON-PAGED_AREAI have not attached any new devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JimObasa55, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install

On my current Windows 10 Pro, there are way too many BSOD's always with the same errorPAGE_FAULT-IN_NON-PAGED_AREAI have not attached any new devices or installed any new software and suggested steps to resolve the issue do not solve the problem. The blue screen gives me a url windowsdotcom/stopcodes but this simply takes me to the Microsoft homepage.I am aware of the Reset feature on Windows 10 but I am leaning towards a clean install of Windows 10.My Windows 10 Pro came re-installed on my SSD and the PC also has a HDD used solely for storage.Will Microsoft accept the Product Key applicabl

:)

JimObasa55, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install

1. Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install - Similar Threads - Starting scratch clean

2. Starting from scratch with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting from scratch with OneDrive: I'd like to have all my documents, pictures, etc on my laptop and external drive, and then select what gets backed up to OneDrive. BUT my system is currently set up to store everything on OneDrive Desktop, Documents, Pictures folders, and I can't figure out how to change...
  3. Starting from scratch with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Starting from scratch with OneDrive: I'd like to have all my documents, pictures, etc on my laptop and external drive, and then select what gets backed up to OneDrive. BUT my system is currently set up to store everything on OneDrive Desktop, Documents, Pictures folders, and I can't figure out how to change...
  4. Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch: Hi there, I have windows 10 home single language laptop. For the last 6 month it really became too slow to work. So I have decided to reset this pc.This is my pc and it's processor.I have backed up my data to another pc. so data loss problem. I want it to be simply delete...
  5. Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch: Hi there, I have windows 10 home single language laptop. For the last 6 month it really became too slow to work. So I have decided to reset this pc.This is my pc and it's processor.I have backed up my data to another pc. so data loss problem. I want it to be simply delete...
  6. Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch

How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch: We have a workstation in our office that is just giving us trouble. Printing forms has problem, Office must be repaired every few weeks, the recycle bin is corrupt, other issues. This workstation was upgraded to Windows 10 for free from Windows 7 via...
  8. Can I start from scratch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I start from scratch?: I’m installing a new SSD C-drive that I will format and configure. My laptop has one HHD drive (partitioned into two parts, D-drive and E-drive) that I want to backup, wipe clean, and then reinstall—much more neatly this time—the programs I want and the data I need. To do...
  9. windows 10 reinstall from scratch

windows 10 reinstall from scratch: I need to reinstall windows 10 from scratch. My current windows 10 was upgraded from the original windows 7 that the laptop came with. Would I need a digital key to be able to reinstall?...
  10. Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.

Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.: Hi there I Am trying to find a way to download the windows 10Pro ISO from the media creation tool site. When i purchased the computer it came with W10 Home, then i upgraded and paid over £100 to have it upgraded to Pro on the Microsoft site, all has gone well and Pro is...