Windows 10: Starting the latest version of Photoshop cc

Discus and support Starting the latest version of Photoshop cc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi . When I try to start the latest version of photoshop cc I get the following message "Your application is dynamically linked with IntelR libraries... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColinBurnham, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Starting the latest version of Photoshop cc

Hi . When I try to start the latest version of photoshop cc I get the following message

"Your application is dynamically linked with IntelR libraries version 2020.0.1 r0x35c5ec66 no DLL from the list below is found on the system search path: ippim7.dll the most suitable for your cpu Please provide a path to at least one of them" any idea what I need to do to find this file / path and correct this problem.

Colin

:)

ColinBurnham, Nov 22, 2020
  2. SkapeGote Win User

Why does Photoshop CC 2015 auto-start when I boot Windows 10?

I recently installed Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 and it auto-starts when I boot or re-start Windows 10 Anniversary OS. Is it a Windows problem or a Photoshop problem. My old Photoshop 7 never did this.

• I have checked WinPatrol and can't seem to find it in the start-up program list.
    • I don't see anything in the Photoshop options either.

Any suggestions? Anybody else have the same problem?

SkapeGote, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Adobe PhotoShop CC and Windows Enterprise version

I run Windows 10 Enterprise version on my laptop. With the recent Windows update, Adobe PhotoShop CC no longer functions, and even locks up my machine. I cannot receive the 2018 version of PhotoShop CC. Adobe tells me that I am missing the latest Windows
    updates, and therefore PhotoShop won't work without them. I understand that since I am running Enterprise version, Windows updates are curated differently than regular versions, and I only get certain updates. How can I overcome this issue? Is there a way
    I could get the update parts that specifically relate to Adobe?

Thanks!

LindaD'Alto, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Starting the latest version of Photoshop cc

Computer freeze up when running Photoshop CC

I originally posted this same problem a few days ago, and thought the problem was resolved, but it is back again.

I am using a HP Pavalon with 16 GB (edit) of RAM which is running Windows 10 with the latest update.

Normally the computer runs fine. However, when running Photoshop CC, after about 1/2 hour or so, the program stops working. I found that if I open the "Task Manager" and click on the "Performance" tab, I will see that the CPU is peaked out at 100% utilization. It immediately drops way down, and I can then proceed using Photoshop.

Once this starts to happen, it happens quite almost every time I try to do a new task in Photoshop. I have to go through the above procedure to get Photoshop to respond again.

I am using the most recent update of Photoshop CC.

Has anyone run into this problem, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

Lawrence K, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Starting the latest version of Photoshop cc

1. Starting the latest version of Photoshop cc - Similar Threads - Starting latest version

2. cant install photoshop cc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install photoshop cc: i cant to install photoshop cc or lightroom, i try run set up just close without open window photoshop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-photoshop-cc/9c039013-c7ac-446d-a676-f3db10cf2c71
  3. cant install photoshop cc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install photoshop cc: i cant to install photoshop cc or lightroom, i try run set up just close without open window photoshop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-photoshop-cc/9c039013-c7ac-446d-a676-f3db10cf2c71
  4. Photoshop CC 2022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop CC 2022: It seems there is a problem with oil filter since the new update PS 2022. When you click preview in oil filter window on, off and back on there is an off color square in the photo. sometimes red or green. Using a Windows 10 machine fully upgraded. This one is in the upper...
  5. Photoshop CC 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop CC 2022: It seems there is a problem with oil filter since the new update PS 2022. When you click preview in oil filter window on, off and back on there is an off color square in the photo. sometimes red or green. Using a Windows 10 machine fully upgraded. This one is in the upper...
  6. Photoshop CC 2022

7. Photoshop CC force close

Photoshop CC force close: One time photoshop was no problem, after i updated to the 1809 version of windows 10, my photoshop suddenly force close. i reinstalled photoshop or using portable and nothing happened. please help me...
  8. photoshop cc 2017 performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    photoshop cc 2017 performance: when I work on adobe photoshop cc 2017 my cpu performance become 100% and I have to shut down my computer for the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/performance/09d605a7-ef99-4f54-8131-c38b1c48f910
  9. RAM capacity for Photoshop CC 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM capacity for Photoshop CC 2018: i've lastly updated my windows onto the april update, before having updated i worked with the official version of photoshop CC 2018 without problems. after the update by saving the doc worked out by photoshop, i have allways a remark stated not enough RAM! see attached...
  10. Photoshop CC 2014

Photoshop CC 2014: Hi, When I press "Print Screen" then load Photoshop CC 2014, and create a new Image and press "CTRL+V" the image looks like this, any idea whats wrong? Thanks for any reply [img] 5683