Windows 10: Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Discus and support Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I boot up my PC and everything goes fine for a few hours. All of a sudden, my pc freezes, and enters BSOD. I have tried to factory reset, use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by suoirocaT, Jun 12, 2020.

1. suoirocaT Win User

Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Today I boot up my PC and everything goes fine for a few hours. All of a sudden, my pc freezes, and enters BSOD.

I have tried to factory reset, use command prompt, system restore, uninstall updates. Im getting a mix of two errors, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I already knew that something was up with my PC, and tried to use sfc and ended up getting stuck on there is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. I tried to use the DISM solution to fix that problem and that didn’t work as well.

Trying to system restore just gives me a message saying that Windows couldn’t restore my PC. Trying to boot into safe mode just brings me back to a BSOD.

Uninstalling both feature and quality updates also brings me back to a BSOD. Resetting my PC gives me a message saying that my PC couldn’t be reset.

I’ve pretty much tried any solution to those problem I could find and none of those worked, unsuprisingly. All of this seems to have happened because of a recent Windows update that I tried to install a few days ago, and using sfc /scannow before it didn’t work reported that I did have corrupted files and said that they have been fixed. The message following that said that there was a repair pending.

If anyone can help me fix this problem that would be great, I really am starting to lose hope.

:)

suoirocaT, Jun 12, 2020

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    Rodgers74, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

BSOD - memory management and system_service_exception

Hello Ricardo,

I suggest you to refer to the below thread and check if your matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Me () and check if it helps.

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION(win32kbase.sys) on Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

1. Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. - Similar Threads - Starting lose hope

2. Bluescreen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe: I experienced some Bluescreens the last weeks. After the bluescreen and the automated restart, the computer would not boot no boot device. But after power off it booted again fine. Crucial Storage Executive tells me after quick and extended self tests, that my SSD is fine.So...
  3. Bluescreen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe: I experienced some Bluescreens the last weeks. After the bluescreen and the automated restart, the computer would not boot no boot device. But after power off it booted again fine. Crucial Storage Executive tells me after quick and extended self tests, that my SSD is fine.So...
  4. Bluescreen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms

BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms: Been having this issue for quite some time now. Have asked about it before but never got to the root of it, and it started to really bugging me again so figure I would try again. My laptop just keeps crashing once every few days, with either the bug check...
  6. Sudden BlueScreen: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Sudden BlueScreen: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I am using that PC with Windows 10 1909 build for more than 6 months, but suddenly yesterday when the system is in idle, I got the bluescreen error with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I never saw like this before on this PC. Can't find out the reason whether it's because of the...
  7. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  8. Critical_Process_Died cannot start windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical_Process_Died cannot start windows 10: I recently got some updates done on my windows 10 and post restart my laptop won't boot normally. I tried windows recovery environment but it fails to recover. I tried to reboot in Safe Mode, Command Prompt, System restore, resetting the PC still no go. I tried SFC scan...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when searching in start menu

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when searching in start menu: I am using Windows 10 with all updates installed. It is basically working just fine, but sometimes, somewhat seldom I am getting a bluescreen. The situation when this happens always is more or less comparable: I am using Classic Shell as a replacement for the start menu....
  10. BSOD on start up every time - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD on start up every time - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Every time I startup my computer, I get a blue screen of death with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". This happens after the windows 10 logo appears, but before I reach the login screen or desktop. The computer then restarts automatically and attempts an "Automatic...