Windows 10: starting windows

Discus and support starting windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; every time i start windows ,always show windows missing client.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gunawansakti, Sep 7, 2018.

1. starting windows

every time i start windows ,always show windows missing client.exe

:)

gunawansakti, Sep 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

starting windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

starting windows

1. starting windows - Similar Threads - starting

2. Camera starting up slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera starting up slowly: my camera app in windows 10 takes some time to start up even when being using in Microsoft's apps such as skype. when it is used in applications like zoom , many times it shows a black screen while other times , it causes the application to not respond i.e. : zoom stops...
  3. lifting lid doesn't start laptop despite stting it to do so.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lifting lid doesn't start laptop despite stting it to do so.: My laptop doesn't wake on lifting the lid. I have checked the setting in power management and it is set to wake, both on battery and on power. I have searched the internet and the Microsoft site for an answer, but the only answer seems to be what I have already done....
  4. Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n6ot5n/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_see_your_three/
  5. Laptop SSD Failed Start Up - "Cannot be Repaired"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop SSD Failed Start Up - "Cannot be Repaired": This Dell Precision 5510 was purchased 5 years ago and I added a Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD following Kari's excellent tutorial to put Users folder on 1TB HDD. Also was configured to dual boot when upgraded from W7 to W10 Pro 64. No problems until last week when startup failed...
  6. My keyboard starts typing random letters when I open large PDFs - random letters are in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard starts typing random letters when I open large PDFs - random letters are in...: running windows 10 on a Dell Precision laptopWhen I have larger PDF docs open my keyboard appears to start typing random letters. After several times of this happening and rebooting to clear the issue, I've come to realize this only happens when I have a pdf documents open...
  7. Color Note App not starting.

Color Note App not starting.: Tried re-installing, resetting, updating security settings, still not working. Works well on android. Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-app-not-starting/7d404164-1061-4ff1-be7c-1efb9be19ccb
  8. camera starting up slowly

camera starting up slowly: my camera app in windows 10 takes some time to start up even when being using in Microsoft's apps such as skype. when it is used in applications like zoom , many times it shows a black screen while other times , it causes the application to not respond i.e. : zoom stops...
  9. Starting Windows 10 in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Starting Windows 10 in Safe Mode: Is there a recommended way to start Windows 10 in Safe mode? I must've read half a dozen different procedures described in various places but it always seems to boot up normally. Mostly they involved holding down a key while booting - or while pressing the computer's power...
  10. Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu

Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu: Hello there everyone!I'm having a question and i will be proud if i will get an answerEverytime when i boot up my PC, i'm having a issue with some of my apps such as Microsoft Store not opening, blank bars showing under apps, also not opening, and i cannot uninstall them,...