Windows 10: Starting Windowws 10

Discus and support Starting Windowws 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Normally during start-up, Windows displays phots and aske whether I like them or not - the standard start-up process. This has been replaced my a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lynnpowell, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Starting Windowws 10

Normally during start-up, Windows displays phots and aske whether I like them or not - the standard start-up process.

This has been replaced my a full screen view of a stored document I scanned in on the previous day.

Though I have deleted the document, the start up process still uses the image.

How can I revert to the original start-up procedure?

:)

lynnpowell, Feb 22, 2020

2. Low Memory notice Windoww 10

Hi Kathleen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check the issue:

Method 1: Let’s try to identify the exact cause that is creating the overheat issue. Follow the methods:

Please follow the steps to run the system maintenance troubleshooter:

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left side panel.
    • Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen.
    Method 2: I suggest you to follow the below steps to increase the size.

• Press Windows+ pause break keys to open system properties.
    • Click advanced system settings.
    • Under performance click settings.
    • Go to advanced tab.
    • Clear the box on top that says automatic paging file.
    • Use your own virtual memory settings; allow as much space as possible for the maximum size.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs

Some months ago, Windows 10 changed the font size in some programs. I'm not talking about every font in windows 10. It only changed in some programs like my Epson scanner, the program settings for my Yiynova (tablet digitalizer), ...

I attached some screenshots where you can see my problen. There are options that I can't press.

It appears like this:

Starting Windowws 10 [​IMG]

This is the comparison between how it should be and how it is

miguelbonales, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Starting Windowws 10

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Starting Windowws 10

1. Starting Windowws 10 - Similar Threads - Starting Windowws

2. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  3. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  4. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  6. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  7. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  9. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  10. Start up apps related

Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b