Windows 10: StartIsback now allows you to enable the colorful Windows 10X icons.

Discus and support StartIsback now allows you to enable the colorful Windows 10X icons. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] [img] StarIsback 2.9 I have tested this new option and it works in versions 1909, 2004 and Active Development. . 148910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LEOPEVA64, Jan 21, 2020.

1. LEOPEVA64 Win User

StartIsback now allows you to enable the colorful Windows 10X icons.

StartIsback now allows you to enable the colorful Windows 10X icons. [​IMG]

StarIsback 2.9

I have tested this new option and it works in versions 1909, 2004 and Active Development.

:)

LEOPEVA64, Jan 21, 2020
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

StarIsback 2.9

I have tested this new option and it works in versions 1909, 2004 and Active Development.

LEOPEVA64, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Active window taskbar icon color stand out windows 10

Hi Joechalfoun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop, click on personalize.
    • Click on Windows Color, and click on advance appearance settings.
    • Under Windows color and appearance, click on the drop down arrow under item.
    • You can select Active title bar, Active Windows border etc, and change the size and color you want.
    • If you want different color, then click on color and click on others so that you can create your own color.
    • Once you finish making the changes click on apply and then ok.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 21, 2020
  4. StartIsback now allows you to enable the colorful Windows 10X icons.

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. StartIsback now allows you to enable the colorful Windows 10X icons. - Similar Threads - StartIsback allows enable

2. Disable StartIsBack Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable StartIsBack Taskbar: Hello! I used StartIsBack , and then StartIsBack changed my Taskbar UI. I really dont like this UI. How to get the default taskbar UI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startisback-taskbar/6200f0c1-ec4b-4223-9946-955f5827ad48
  3. 10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    10x times cleaner now, thank you for the tips (tech tips?): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NexyDoesReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3zjd4/10x_times_cleaner_now_thank_you_for_the_tips_tech/
  4. Windows 10X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10X: I have a laptop with 4gb of ram and 500gb HDD. It is not foldablei.e it cannot be used as a tablet nor it has a touchscreen. I have heard that Microsoft is working on Windows 10X for single screened devices. Does it mean that my laptop will get itWindows 10X Update? Please...
  5. Windows 10X FE_RELEASE is Available Now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10X FE_RELEASE is Available Now: Hello! Please Windows 10X RTM in 30th March 2021 Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x-ferelease-is-available-now/c1c2c312-5b3d-4ff4-a75d-f88bd54fcf6e
  6. Windows 10x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10x: Is there any chance now that Panos panay runs Windows that we could get live tiles on Windows 10x? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x/2af305b5-9dcf-4e7b-99fe-9a4418c8cfe8
  7. Do you think Windows 10X will be a flop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you think Windows 10X will be a flop?: I think this whole thing is gonna be a huge failure. What do you think? Glaubt ihr, dass Windows 10X ein Flop wird?
  8. Windown 10x Icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windown 10x Icons on Windows 10: Hello, I just read that the Windows 10x style of icons are now available to Windows 10 users through MS Store. "https://winaero.com/blog/movies-tv-and-weather-receive-new-colorful-icons/" I did a search but was unable to find them. Do you know where in MS Store they are...
  9. StartIsBack++ Breaks Right Click on Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    StartIsBack++ Breaks Right Click on Taskbar Icons: I have installed a Fresh Copy of W10 Education Insiders Preview (20H1 Build 19008.1000), and wanted to customized it. So i Downloaded and Installed StartIsBack++ Trial and Set everything up. After Trying to Right Click the Firefox Icon, i noticed that Right Clicking On...
  10. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...