Windows 10: StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

Discus and support StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vic60400, Nov 7, 2019.

1. vic60400 Win User

StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

Hi

I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are available.

Is there a proper way to have the same configuration for all users profiles using the gui configuration interface ?

Thanks in advance.

(Windows 1809 LTSC)

:)

vic60400, Nov 7, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 7, 2019
  3. StartIsBack causes Windows to flicker

So installed this program called StartIsBack, but during the install something went wrong and since then, when I join my main user account, the screen flickers from blue to desktop, back to blue then back to desktop etc. Becaue of this I cant use the PC
    on this user anymore. But I can access the administrator account. I tried uninstalling it from the administrator account but I can't find the program listed there, because I only installed it on the other user. How can i uninstall the program?

DergutGashi, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ? - Similar Threads - StartIsBack Same configuration

2. How do I clone/transfer a user profile to a new user profile on the SAME pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clone/transfer a user profile to a new user profile on the SAME pc?: When I bought a new PC a few years ago I set up the user profile under my Microsoft account. Then covid happened and my son ended up relying on it for school. So everything on that user profile is now all his settings. Now that I am needing to start using the PC, I don’t want...
  3. How do I clone/transfer a user profile to a new user profile on the SAME pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clone/transfer a user profile to a new user profile on the SAME pc?: When I bought a new PC a few years ago I set up the user profile under my Microsoft account. Then covid happened and my son ended up relying on it for school. So everything on that user profile is now all his settings. Now that I am needing to start using the PC, I don’t want...
  4. How do I clone/transfer a user profile to a new user profile on the SAME pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User: How to copy All Users and Default User from C drive to D drive?All Users and Default User seems to be shortcut icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-users-profile-all-users-and-default-user/e94bb39f-d648-4b2e-a930-a7aea4c158e2
  6. Disable StartIsBack Taskbar

Disable StartIsBack Taskbar: Hello! I used StartIsBack , and then StartIsBack changed my Taskbar UI. I really dont like this UI. How to get the default taskbar UI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startisback-taskbar/6200f0c1-ec4b-4223-9946-955f5827ad48
  7. Windows 10 dual user profiles for same account

Windows 10 dual user profiles for same account: I have been researching this issue but none are quite similar, please read details. I am helping my Aunt with her Windows 10 computer - she lost her entire desktop icons and settings back around March 1st 2020. But when I dive in to figure out whats going on its not a so...
  8. configure advanced user profile properties won't open

configure advanced user profile properties won't open: i'm trying to open configure advanced user profile properties , to do some change i have follow this steps : control panel -> user accounts -> press on configure advanced user profile properties then nothing happen i do same search and i found this command :...
  9. StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?: Hi I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are available. Is there a proper way to have the same configuration for all users profiles using the gui configuration interface...
  10. Set same picture for all users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Set same picture for all users: Hello. I am updating our computers to 10. In windows 7 we had a custom log on screen and and all users had the same profile picture set through gpedit. I have figured out how to do the lock screen but not the log on screen. I am also having trouble with the user picts. I...