Windows 10: StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

Discus and support StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vic60400, Nov 7, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

1. vic60400 Win User

StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

Hi

I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are available.

Is there a proper way to have the same configuration for all users profiles using the gui configuration interface ?

Thanks in advance.

(Windows 1809 LTSC)

:)

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 7, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  3. StartIsBack causes Windows to flicker

So installed this program called StartIsBack, but during the install something went wrong and since then, when I join my main user account, the screen flickers from blue to desktop, back to blue then back to desktop etc. Becaue of this I cant use the PC
    on this user anymore. But I can access the administrator account. I tried uninstalling it from the administrator account but I can't find the program listed there, because I only installed it on the other user. How can i uninstall the program?

4. Rose Ter Win User

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Thema:

1. StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ? - Similar Threads - StartIsBack Same configuration

2. StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?

in Windows 10 Support
    StartIsBack / Same configuration for all users profiles ?: Hi I want setup StartIsBack on a domain environnent. So, i've import the group policy template. Unfortunatly, not all options (at all...) are available. Is there a proper way to have the same configuration for all users profiles using the gui configuration interface...
  3. Computer configuration VS user configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration: I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [img] 132031
  4. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...
  5. Creating User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating User Profile: hey, it is possible to create another user account with admin privileges but not being able to delete another admin user account? if so, how? windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-profile/14a0ba41-d9f0-4696-843a-c6788a0fb8a8
  6. Internet bookmarks being shared by two profile users on same laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet bookmarks being shared by two profile users on same laptop: Hi I have two computers that are both shared by two users, each with their own User Profile and Login. Both Users have admin rights, and the computers run on Windows 10, with Norton Security. Both users tend to use Firefox and Chrome browsers. I have found, quite recently,...
  7. Time spent on configuring the user profile after the Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Time spent on configuring the user profile after the Windows 10: I observed that after the feature upgrade (e.g. from 1709 to 1803), user will need to wait for extra time (around 3 minutes) to finish the login process. This seems to be something to do with the system to reconfigure the user's profile. Let's say, if the desktop is shared...
  8. All network adapters have the same "class configuration" error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All network adapters have the same "class configuration" error.: Yesterday I updated my drivers with driver boost because I am lazy, and It was taking forever on the last one. I believe it was the ethernet driver, but I'm not sure. It kept on using cpu for some kind of "scanning" process, and was not stopping so I killed it and stopped the...
  9. Set same picture for all users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Set same picture for all users: Hello. I am updating our computers to 10. In windows 7 we had a custom log on screen and and all users had the same profile picture set through gpedit. I have figured out how to do the lock screen but not the log on screen. I am also having trouble with the user picts. I...
  10. Configure users with Office 365 Business and Personal on same system

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Configure users with Office 365 Business and Personal on same system: I have a few cases where a company employee already has their own paid subscription to Office 365 Personal on their laptops but they need to have the copy of Office 365 Small Business Premium that is linked to their company email account in order to have access to all the...