Windows 10: Startup admin apps

Discus and support Startup admin apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I start up my system, some apps will auto-start (Take razer synapse for an example) the problem is it then slows down my PC whilst It asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ryan_S_Reddit, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Startup admin apps

Every time I start up my system, some apps will auto-start (Take razer synapse for an example) the problem is it then slows down my PC whilst It asks for admin rights. Is there any way to stop certain apps for asking for admin permissions?

submitted by /u/Ryan_S_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ryan_S_Reddit, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Startup admin apps

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Startup admin apps

1. Startup admin apps - Similar Threads - Startup admin apps

2. Run an app WITH FULL ADMIN rights on windows startup FOR A Standard User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run an app WITH FULL ADMIN rights on windows startup FOR A Standard User: Hi Dear Community/Microsoft Support,I have two accounts on my windows right now:Account-1: Admin A full privileged adminAccount-2: Ahsan Standard user Non-adminWhat I want is to run following three applications WITH FULL ADMIN RIGHTS for Account-2 as soon as the windows...
  3. Run an app WITH FULL ADMIN rights on windows startup FOR A Standard User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run an app WITH FULL ADMIN rights on windows startup FOR A Standard User: Hi Dear Community/Microsoft Support,I have two accounts on my windows right now:Account-1: Admin A full privileged adminAccount-2: Ahsan Standard user Non-adminWhat I want is to run following three applications WITH FULL ADMIN RIGHTS for Account-2 as soon as the windows...
  4. Stuck in selective startup with no admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in selective startup with no admin access: So basically I was trying to fix a system task using high cpu and tried a selective startup. Now I can’t login to admin because the pin and fingerprint aren’t working.I only have access to a account.There is also no wifi access.I have no idea what to do and I am stuck outside...
  5. Stuck in selective startup with no admin access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in selective startup with no admin access: So basically I was trying to fix a system task using high cpu and tried a selective startup. Now I can’t login to admin because the pin and fingerprint aren’t working.I only have access to a account.There is also no wifi access.I have no idea what to do and I am stuck outside...
  6. Stuck in selective startup with no admin access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in selective startup with no admin access: So basically I was trying to fix a system task using high cpu and tried a selective startup. Now I can’t login to admin because the pin and fingerprint aren’t working.I only have access to a account.There is also no wifi address.I have no idea what to do and I am stuck...
  7. Startup Apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps.: Hello, I have been trying to disable startup apps that I do not want to run the second I unlock my PC. I have tried everything from going to the startup section to removing the app from starting but this is not working.Lea...
  8. admin app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin app: so i installed i app just a normal app but every time i wanted to open it it asked for the admin's password every time so my question is how do i disable that feature without getting the admin modifications?...
  9. Startup apps

Startup apps: What startup apps are required for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/4599b8e6-8fa8-4e5c-b389-b15ce59773cc
  10. startup apps

startup apps: How do I know which startup apps I need or don't need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/e9869164-ccb5-4fc7-9cfc-29d6cbf5ef8e