Windows 10: Startup and driver issues.

Discus and support Startup and driver issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hp elitebook downloaded the new windows 11 update on its own, using a scheduled update but after a few minutes it encountered a problem with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marva tauseef, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Startup and driver issues.

My hp elitebook downloaded the new windows 11 update on its own, using a scheduled update but after a few minutes it encountered a problem with the specs of the laptop and started uninstalling the update. Ever since then my laptop does not start up properly and when I shut it down, it returns back to the lockscreen instead of actually turning off. The same goes for restarting the laptop. Alongside this issue, most of my drivers are not working properly, especially the MTP driver and I'm unable to connect my phone to my laptop which I need to do urgently. I've spent over 20 hours now trying to

:)

marva tauseef, Aug 21, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 21, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2022
  4. Startup and driver issues.

Startup issues since upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

Startup and driver issues.

1. Startup and driver issues. - Similar Threads - Startup driver issues

2. Startup and driver issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup and driver issues.: My hp elitebook downloaded the new windows 11 update on its own, using a scheduled update but after a few minutes it encountered a problem with the specs of the laptop and started uninstalling the update. Ever since then my laptop does not start up properly and when I shut it...
  3. Startup and driver issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup and driver issues.: My hp elitebook downloaded the new windows 11 update on its own, using a scheduled update but after a few minutes it encountered a problem with the specs of the laptop and started uninstalling the update. Ever since then my laptop does not start up properly and when I shut it...
  4. Startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup issue: I was using my ASUS laptop and then the "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" screen popped up. So I did that but the screen is still there, after a few tries it doesn't show me that screen anymore instead this time it decided to automatic repair my disk. I let it...
  5. Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Issues: I am having issues with my computer not starting up. The last update that my computer ran was on 6/10 and ever since then, the first time I push the power button to start up my pc, the startup screen Dell shows but the computer does not finish the start up process. If I...
  6. Startup Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Issues: My PC, following a storm and power outage, boots to the Windows logo. It is very dim. Monitor is working fine. The startup chime sounds and the screen remains black. I have tried multiple times to force the repair process by force restarting the computer. Any help is...
  7. issue at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    issue at startup: hello, Recently i have got a ROG laptop and am happily cruisinf on it at lightning speeds. Suddenly from after the past updates may be later, from 3 weeks i am facing the issue of - on startup, the device boots up on ssd so its fast, but dont know why, only on the desktop...
  8. startup issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    startup issue: Hey, stupidly i downloaded a piece of software on my windows 10 pc a few months ago, this piece of software changed my startup sound to any mp3 file i wanted instead of the built in windows one, the software worked for about a day and now whenever i power it on it gets stuck...
  9. Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Issues: I recently got a new laptop and installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The laptop came with a HDD with a substantial amount of storage space so i also have it in my device. When trying to boot up my device, however, the HDD seems to cause problems. Windows will get stuck in the...
  10. Startup Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Issues: On the startup screen that usually shows the time, date, etc., I have been having a serious issue. It doesn’t show anything at all except the Internet, ease of access, and power buttons on the bottom right. No button I press will bring up the login screen, and to access the...