Windows 10: Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

Discus and support Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I tried everything I could find online for this issue and nothing worked I have my file and apps just the way I want them and I hate to lose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phantom Phreak, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

Hello, I tried everything I could find online for this issue and nothing worked I have my file and apps just the way I want them and I hate to lose them if I do a reset. Can you help me find the solution to this problem? I know a few others have experienced this issue as well but very few listings of it. Thank you in advanceJeff aka Phantom Phreak

:)

Phantom Phreak, Nov 24, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Jim8080 Win User
    Computer Sleep Option Missing in Settings

The Settings Power and Sleep menu in Settings should list Screen and Sleep, where Sleep is used to tell when the PC goes to sleep. Sleep is missing, so my computer never sleeps. Fast startup and Hibernate are not enabled.

I used Tutorial Add or Remove Sleep in Power menu in Windows 10 to change the registry while in administrative mode, but sleep still is not seen.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FlyoutMenuSettings now lists :1: It was 0 before the change.

Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11 [​IMG]

I cannot get a large image, so will type
    Default REG_SZ (value not set)
    ShowHibernate REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (0)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)

I used Option 3 to add sleep using the Group Policy Editor. The steps seemed to work fine, but sleep is still missing.

I’m using a “new” refurbished Dell T3500 workstation with mbr running the current version of win10. I have a number of these computers, and the other all have the normal sleep mode .

Any suggestions? Jim

Jim8080, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

1. Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Startup App menu

2. Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro: There is no menu line labeled "Optional Features" in the "Settings > Apps" menu. How can I get this line to appear? I need it to install the Microsoft xps Reader, for instance....
  3. Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro: There is no menu line labeled "Optional Features" in the "Settings > Apps" menu. How can I get this line to appear? I need it to install the Microsoft xps Reader, for instance....
  4. Apps are missing from windows 11 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are missing from windows 11 start menu: Hisuddenly, all pinned apps in the start menu have disappeared, even if I search for them they are not therethis is for all apps, Microsoft, office, and third party. the apps will work if I opened from the Folder in Programs Files, but it does not appear in the start menu....
  5. Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11: Hello, I tried everything I could find online for this issue and nothing worked I have my file and apps just the way I want them and I hate to lose them if I do a reset. Can you help me find the solution to this problem? I know a few others have experienced this issue as well...
  6. Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu: I have search for this menu to enable an upload that is not a verified MS app. I need to change the settings but everywhere I search, I cannot find it.So frustrating that I can't download any apps to run....
  7. Apps was missing from windows 11 start menu

Apps was missing from windows 11 start menu: recently i just change my laptop SSD to a lager one, so i make a clean install of windows 11, but i keep getting problem, those problem make me format and install so many times, sometimes either the fingerprint not working, or some of the feature not working, or sometimes...
  8. Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings: After updating my Window OS from 1909 to 20H2, few of my apps went missing in the startup menu like steam, discord, and other. Programs like Phone, Intel Corporation and the likes are still there. Anyone knows the reason as to why it’s happening and how to solve it?...
  9. Missing app on task manager Startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing app on task manager Startup menu: Hi, i just happen to notice that some of my app has been dissapear from the startup menu in task manager, this keep them keep turning on everytime i boot my laptop, some app missing such as Epic Games launcher, Steam game launcher and so on, how can i fix this issue? My...
  10. Startup settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup settings are missing.: I was trying to install a driver for Wii remotes using this guide. I went to where it said startup settings would be but it's not there. I can grab a picture in a bit if anybody in comments needs, but the button is missing. Does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by...