Windows 10: Startup applications sometimes won't start

Discus and support Startup applications sometimes won't start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a weird issue with startup applications. There are some apps PreMiD, Discord and PicPick that constantly disappear from my startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Francesco3100, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Startup applications sometimes won't start

Hello, I'm having a weird issue with startup applications.​

There are some apps PreMiD, Discord and PicPick that constantly disappear from my startup apps list.​

I don't know why but every now and then this happens. Help? Is this something related to corrupted registry files?​

Thanks​

:)

Francesco3100, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 4, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Startup applications sometimes won't start

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Startup applications sometimes won't start

1. Startup applications sometimes won't start - Similar Threads - Startup applications sometimes

2. Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start: Hello,I have this weird issue every now and then. I try to start a program by clicking on its icon and then nothing happens. Then I check the task manager and find that the process is labeled as "Interrupted". When this happens, if I try to launch some other software, the...
  3. Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start: Hello,I have this weird issue every now and then. I try to start a program by clicking on its icon and then nothing happens. Then I check the task manager and find that the process is labeled as "Interrupted". When this happens, if I try to launch some other software, the...
  4. Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup apps won't start sometimes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup apps won't start sometimes.: I need the startup apps to run even before log in, so WOL can be used remotely and I can access my system anywhere. Sometimes it will run them while some other times it won't. How can I fix it? Fast startup is disabled on windows but Fast boot is enabled on the BIOS. Is there...
  6. Application Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Won't Start: Good Day, I've just rebooted my PC & then I tried to open the NBA 2K14 software and then it displays an error dialog box. Please see attached photo. Please kindly tell us what to do about this matter. Thank you and may God Bless us All. :D [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Explorer.exe won't start@startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer.exe won't start@startup: Windows did an force update when computer was at idle. Now i just get an black screen with cmd. I have had this problem before on windows 7 and 8.1. (Reinstalled a couple of times before that, different computer build, new hardware) Now at least get cmd to typ "explorer.exe"...
  8. Fast startup sometime on sometime off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup sometime on sometime off: I have activated the Fast startup option on my PC, but sometimes my PC boots normally, sometimes it boots fast. I noticed when the shutdown sometimes the screen turns off first before the machine is completely off (like if fast startup is turned on) and sometimes it also dies...
  9. MS Excel 365 sometimes won't start

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Excel 365 sometimes won't start: Using windows 10 64 bit version 1709 on a desktop PC. About once a week or so, Excel has trouble opening and crashes up to 8 times before finally recovering and opening. There are no error messages or BSODs, just slow to open, and a trail of failures in the Reliability...
  10. Windows won't start/Startup repair won't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't start/Startup repair won't work: I've been having issues for awhile, but it normally snaps out of it or repair works, but this time... The other day, I restarted my computer and now it goes straight to Startup Repair and then tells me autorepair can't help. I burnt the repair disc that Microsoft put out...