Windows 10: Startup Apps Control

Discus and support Startup Apps Control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Is there any possibilty to turn ON/OFF the startup apps via command prompt or registry?? Is there any commands to read the status of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sridhar Mohan, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Startup Apps Control

Hello,

Is there any possibilty to turn ON/OFF the startup apps via command prompt or registry??

Is there any commands to read the status of the Startup Status??

Startup Apps Control 2572bea5-ff65-4a26-a649-1c8e87b2d9e0?upload=true.png Startup Apps Control 260422ab-75d7-4b8e-8122-56463c8c57ce?upload=true.png

Regards

M.Sridhar

:)

Sridhar Mohan, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Startup Apps Control

all office apps startup only after re-start windows

If your computer has an SSD, then this should solve your issue and you won't see any noticeable bootup speed changes:

Disable Fast Startup (step by step):

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Navigate to Hardware and Sound --> Power Options
    3. Then click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
    4. Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    5. Under Shutdown settings untick the box beside "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    6. Save changes and reboot once.

Startup Apps Control [​IMG]

Once logged in and Windows has booted up properly and settled, shut down your computer. After that boot your computer again and test your Office apps. They should work now.

slicendice, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Startup Apps Control

1. Startup Apps Control - Similar Threads - Startup Apps Control

2. Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Apps: My startup apps keep disabled themselves after two restarts the first time they will work fine the second time i restart they turn off when i check task manager it shows they were disabled. Why are they doing this and how do i fix it? Is it an antivirus problem? If so im...
  3. Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps: My startup apps keep disabled themselves after two restarts the first time they will work fine the second time i restart they turn off when i check task manager it shows they were disabled. Why are they doing this and how do i fix it? Is it an antivirus problem? If so im...
  4. Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Startup Apps.

Startup Apps.: Hello, I have been trying to disable startup apps that I do not want to run the second I unlock my PC. I have tried everything from going to the startup section to removing the app from starting but this is not working.Lea...
  6. Startup apps

Startup apps: What startup apps are required for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/4599b8e6-8fa8-4e5c-b389-b15ce59773cc
  7. startup apps

startup apps: How do I know which startup apps I need or don't need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/e9869164-ccb5-4fc7-9cfc-29d6cbf5ef8e
  8. startup app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup app: I would like to know a bout a startup app put in by default. Can I remove it without affecting my startup? I do not know what it does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-app/f86fcbd2-856d-4852-809f-3d689db4b31e
  9. How to see which program is controlling startup apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see which program is controlling startup apps?: I remember a month or two ago I ran a program (It may have been an antivirus, or a disk cleaner, I have no clue) that had an option to speed up booting by disabling some startup apps that Windows itself could not. I tinkered with a few settings and ended up disabling an app...
  10. Control Panel Running at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel Running at Startup: Hi. When I had Windows 7, I put a shortcut to Control Panel in the startup folder (I used to need it to start at startup). Now I am on Windows 10 and it still starts at startup. I deleted from the folder (looked up where it was) and checked in task manager if it was set to...