Windows 10: StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

Discus and support StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, Windows will not tell me what apps run at start up or let me edit them. Both the menu in the Settings App and the Task Manager are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasRusch, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ThomasRusch Win User

StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

For some reason, Windows will not tell me what apps run at start up or let me edit them. Both the menu in the Settings App and the Task Manager are empty, but I know that there are apps that do run at start up (like Steam, Google Drive, and Discord). These apps were in the menu when I checked it a few weeks ago (along with other apps, including ones that were disabled at startup), but now they are all gone.

The only exception to this is the "Send to OneNote" tool showing up in the Task Manager. StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) 64d5ef0d-cca6-4231-a2b9-d771bde2629f?upload=true.png StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) 7fb9cccb-6a63-4eae-822a-7c559bcb9b2a?upload=true.png

:)

ThomasRusch, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 9, 2018
  3. smartali89 Win User
    Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) - Similar Threads - StartUp Apps list

2. "Utility" listed in startup on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Utility" listed in startup on Win10: Hello! I had recently refreshed my laptop to clean it up a bit. I noticed that this file called "utility" shows up under my startup area and I can't figure out what it is for. When I right click it, the only options I get is to search it online as the rest of the options...
  3. Why are all app not in the startup list in windows 10?

Why are all app not in the startup list in windows 10?: Hi, Why are all app not in the startup list in windows 10? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-are-all-app-not-in-the-startup-list-in-windows/7bf6da52-bbb6-40a1-bb40-51921d323558
  4. Microsoft Startup Screen Pictures

Microsoft Startup Screen Pictures: On several occasions, I have tried to click the "What is this?" button and must have inadvertently clicked that I don't like the picture. The picture has disappeared and it seems I have lost it forever. I guess I have also accidentally voted against a picture I really liked....
  5. Startup user is not in user list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Startup user is not in user list: At startup Win 10 quickly goes to a user and says "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK and then select the proper user from a list on the left of the screen, then click "Sign In" and everything is fine. That first user is not in my list of users....
  6. W10 Startup list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Startup list: Is there a list somewhere that I can access to check what startup programs I can stop from starting? Running W10 and this is on a business computer that is slow to boot. 104392
  7. App history is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App history is blank: When I first installed Windows 10 using a fresh install back on Sept. 10th, everything was showing up on the task manager under the "App history" tab. Since Sept. 30th, it has been blank, but all of the apps are still working, just not showing up there. Not sure if it was an...
  8. Startup Program listing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Program listing: Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running. Should I remove it or what? Uninstall C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5892.0626\amd64 Ron 43106
  9. Blank Screen on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Screen on startup: I'm new to this forum, and have searched the FAQs, and looked around a bit to find my issue, but nothing has come up. If this has already been addressed, my apologies. I went through the entire, slow, process of upgrading to Win 10 Tech Preview, a couple times they...
  10. Blank screen after logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after logo at startup: Hi, I have a Lenovo Flex 2 15 Model 20405. Yesterday, I decided to reformat my laptop to Windows 10. On the near end of the installation, it prompted me to restart the computer (it restarted itself after 10 seconds), but after the Lenovo splash screen, I get a blank black...