Windows 10: StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

Discus and support StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, Windows will not tell me what apps run at start up or let me edit them. Both the menu in the Settings App and the Task Manager are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasRusch, Sep 9, 2018.

1. StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

For some reason, Windows will not tell me what apps run at start up or let me edit them. Both the menu in the Settings App and the Task Manager are empty, but I know that there are apps that do run at start up (like Steam, Google Drive, and Discord). These apps were in the menu when I checked it a few weeks ago (along with other apps, including ones that were disabled at startup), but now they are all gone.

The only exception to this is the "Send to OneNote" tool showing up in the Task Manager. StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) 64d5ef0d-cca6-4231-a2b9-d771bde2629f?upload=true.png StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) 7fb9cccb-6a63-4eae-822a-7c559bcb9b2a?upload=true.png

:)

ThomasRusch, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures)

1. StartUp Apps list is blank (with pictures) - Similar Threads - StartUp Apps list

2. Startup apps not being in the startup list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not being in the startup list: How do I get the full list of startup apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-being-in-the-startup-list/dc9d22a2-2485-4010-9aa3-72abada3d57b
  3. Startup apps not being in the startup list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps not being in the startup list: How do I get the full list of startup apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-being-in-the-startup-list/dc9d22a2-2485-4010-9aa3-72abada3d57b
  4. Shutting off an app in startup list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutting off an app in startup list.: Hello, Spotify keeps popping up in my taskbar I'm not interested in signing on. If I turn this app off at the startup list in Settings, will this action make any problems with general operations i.e Security? Thanks, Bob R....
  5. Shutting off an app in startup list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutting off an app in startup list.: Hello, Spotify keeps popping up in my taskbar I'm not interested in signing on. If I turn this app off at the startup list in Settings, will this action make any problems with general operations i.e Security? Thanks, Bob R....
  6. Shutting off an app in startup list.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My Username Listed As Startup App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Username Listed As Startup App: When windows is loading up, there is always a prompt to choose which program to open a file with. I just click off of it to get it to go away. When looking at my list of startup apps, my name is listed as a startup app. This is the culprit using process of elimination....
  8. startup picture

startup picture: Hi, The lock screen or startup picture on my PC has stayed on one picture for a couple of weeks. How do I fix that. The other devices don't have this problem. Thanks! William...
  9. startup apps menu is blank

startup apps menu is blank: My startup apps menu in the task manager is empty also the startup folder in "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" is also blank. I used to see many apps there and disable or enable them but not I see nothing, and I don't know why. How...
  10. startup pictures

startup pictures: Some how I shut off the program that puts pictures on my screen when I start up. How do I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-pictures/e6410e91-3d98-4cbe-9ee2-e429e0ef7f68

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Blank start up photos

2. start up app list

3. startup apps windows 10 blank

4. start up apps blank program