Windows 10: Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

Discus and support Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone, My startup apps are not appearing in task manager or in the settings menu. Was it something I did? does this happen frequently? If so,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MC842697, Nov 11, 2020.

1. MC842697 Win User

Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

Hey everyone,

My startup apps are not appearing in task manager or in the settings menu. Was it something I did? does this happen frequently? If so, How can I fix it?

:)

MC842697, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

1. Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings. - Similar Threads - Startup Apps appearing

2. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  3. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  4. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  5. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  6. Startup Apps not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps not appearing: My startup apps are not appearing in task manager, with the message "There are no startup items to display". I have also checked the startup tab in settings and there is nothing there. I have checked several locations and found several folders that exist with the name...
  7. Startup Apps not appearing

Startup Apps not appearing: My startup apps are not appearing in task manager, with the message "There are no startup items to display". I have also checked the startup tab in settings and there is nothing there. I have checked several locations and found several folders that exist with the name...
  8. hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup: i saw hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in Task Manager Startup. Can I disable it? Windows 10 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hkcmd-igfx-tray-persistence-module-in-taskmgr/a6983c2e-a7c5-4719-a375-b384cc27f1b5
  9. App appearing on Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App appearing on Startup: A chinese language app appeared and disappeared in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-appearing-on-startup/61f54a57-e565-459a-9c47-cb107d901774
  10. Settings/Apps/Startup

Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187