Windows 10: Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

Discus and support Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I started my pc, and found out that my EarTrumpet app was turned off @ startup, so I went to Settings > Apps > Startup Apps. But surprisingly, Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThepaChaap, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

I started my pc, and found out that my EarTrumpet app was turned off @ startup, so I went to Settings > Apps > Startup Apps. But surprisingly, Startup Apps option was not there. I tried googling it, but I didn't get any results, so I'm posting this community post as I need quick and proper assistancePlease help me figuring this outAlso, yesterday, I had some notification settings problem, so I had used some CMD commands after reading one of the Microsoft's community post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notifications-actions/f1d00078-cf18-4704-

:)

ThepaChaap, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

all office apps startup only after re-start windows

If your computer has an SSD, then this should solve your issue and you won't see any noticeable bootup speed changes:

Disable Fast Startup (step by step):

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Navigate to Hardware and Sound --> Power Options
    3. Then click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
    4. Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    5. Under Shutdown settings untick the box beside "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    6. Save changes and reboot once.

Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps [​IMG]

Once logged in and Windows has booted up properly and settled, shut down your computer. After that boot your computer again and test your Office apps. They should work now.

slicendice, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

1. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps - Similar Threads - Startup Apps displaying

2. some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup: some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup The following actions were performed: 1 sfc /scannow 2 DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 3 Cleared the cache of icons %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerPrintScreen...
  3. some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup: some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup The following actions were performed: 1 sfc /scannow 2 DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 3 Cleared the cache of icons %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerPrintScreen...
  4. Settings app hangs on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app hangs on startup.: Whenever I open the Settings app on my computer, it just hangs here for a couple of seconds and just crashes. One time, I got an error saying there was no app associated with ms-settings. Can somebody help me so that I can update Windows?...
  5. Settings app hangs on startup.

Settings app hangs on startup.: Whenever I open the Settings app on my computer, it just hangs here for a couple of seconds and just crashes. One time, I got an error saying there was no app associated with ms-settings. Can somebody help me so that I can update Windows?...
  6. Settings app hangs on startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to delete app from startup app setting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete app from startup app setting?: I installed DS4 windows and deleted it but in the settings there is still an option to toggle it on or off for startup items. Is there a location where I can delete this file? I've run CCleaner and deleted temp files but its still there. submitted by /u/GraveSymphony...
  8. System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl)

in Windows 10 Customization
    System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl): Hello, I'm having issues getting in any System setting window, making me unable to setup my monitors. After disabling error reporting briefly, I was able to get following error codes (picture added) The issue started on an older install, so in an attempt to fix it, I...
  9. Settings/Apps/Startup

Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187
  10. Settings/Apps/Startup

in Windows 10 News
    Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187