Windows 10: startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

Discus and support startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by N.krishnakarthiik, Nov 25, 2021.

1. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA

:)

N.krishnakarthiik, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 25, 2021
  3. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

1. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager - Similar Threads - startup apps sshowing

2. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager: I'm using 2 apps from the Microsoft Store, Modern Flyouts and TranslucentTB.They worked perfectly fine, I've had Modern Flyouts for around 3 months and TranslucentTB for a bit under a month,they worked as they should, but randomly stopped starting on boot, I had a problem...
  3. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager: I'm using 2 apps from the Microsoft Store, Modern Flyouts and TranslucentTB.They worked perfectly fine, I've had Modern Flyouts for around 3 months and TranslucentTB for a bit under a month,they worked as they should, but randomly stopped starting on boot, I had a problem...
  4. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Some apps won't let me enable Startup on Boot in taskmanager

7. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  8. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  9. TaskManager startup entries missing

10. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager: I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-sshowing-in-taskmanager/54c4d052-4b1d-4cea-bbd6-14d5f3a84623