Windows 10: Startup apps not working

Discus and support Startup apps not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, On my laptop, startup apps stopped working. But some of them still work. Working apps are:TaskbarX, PowerToys, Nvidia RTX Voice, Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MG95_, Sep 30, 2020.

1. MG95_ Win User

Startup apps not working

Hello,

On my laptop, startup apps stopped working. But some of them still work. Working apps are:TaskbarX, PowerToys, Nvidia RTX Voice, Nvidia Settings and Kite. If someone can help me, I will be happy.

Thanks

:)

MG95_, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Startup apps not working

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Startup apps not working

1. Startup apps not working - Similar Threads - Startup apps working

2. Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps: My startup apps keep disabled themselves after two restarts the first time they will work fine the second time i restart they turn off when i check task manager it shows they were disabled. Why are they doing this and how do i fix it? Is it an antivirus problem? If so im...
  3. Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps: My startup apps keep disabled themselves after two restarts the first time they will work fine the second time i restart they turn off when i check task manager it shows they were disabled. Why are they doing this and how do i fix it? Is it an antivirus problem? If so im...
  4. Startup Apps not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps not working on Windows 11: Hi, startup apps don't work on my pc, when I try to manage them from the task manager, once I close the task manager all the changes doesn't apply being unable to turn on the apps I want to run on startup.Also I don't have the configuration section for this on the settings...
  5. Startup Apps not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Apps not working on Windows 11: Hi, startup apps don't work on my pc, when I try to manage them from the task manager, once I close the task manager all the changes doesn't apply being unable to turn on the apps I want to run on startup.Also I don't have the configuration section for this on the settings...
  6. Startup Apps.

Startup Apps.: Hello, I have been trying to disable startup apps that I do not want to run the second I unlock my PC. I have tried everything from going to the startup section to removing the app from starting but this is not working.Lea...
  7. Startup apps

Startup apps: What startup apps are required for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/4599b8e6-8fa8-4e5c-b389-b15ce59773cc
  8. startup apps

startup apps: How do I know which startup apps I need or don't need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/e9869164-ccb5-4fc7-9cfc-29d6cbf5ef8e
  9. windows 10 startup or apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 startup or apps not working: When i press my windows key and try to search something on the windows start up, its as if im holding the tab button on my keyboard but im not. I can't access any of my apps and i cant even log out of my account, and if i want to i have to press alt+F4. I also cant use the...
  10. startup app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup app: I would like to know a bout a startup app put in by default. Can I remove it without affecting my startup? I do not know what it does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-app/f86fcbd2-856d-4852-809f-3d689db4b31e