Windows 10: Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off

Discus and support Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I seem to be having an issue with turning my startup apps off. In particular its CCXProcess, Creative Cloud Desktop, and Vanguard Tray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fadinganthem, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with turning my startup apps off. In particular its CCXProcess, Creative Cloud Desktop, and Vanguard Tray Notification. I switch them off but then if I click on another setting tab or close settings and come back they've turned themselves back on again. I've also checked the app itself, made sure all startup at launch settings were turned off and it still turns itself back on when I turn it off in startup settings. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

fadinganthem, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off

1. Startup Apps Turn Themselves Back On When I Turn Them Off - Similar Threads - Startup Apps Turn

2. System tray icons turn themselves back off on every reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray icons turn themselves back off on every reboot: I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray instead of disappearing into the arrow that expands to show more icons.I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:1. click Start.2. Type Customize icons.3. click Customize...
  3. System tray icons turn themselves back off on every reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray icons turn themselves back off on every reboot: I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray instead of disappearing into the arrow that expands to show more icons.I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:1. click Start.2. Type Customize icons.3. click Customize...
  4. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them: This is how everything started.Someday, I downloaded a game pirate and nothing couldn't ruin my day, until some strange things happened. My mouse was crazy, and was moving in all directions. Then I used restore point it worked, but when I tried to change some settings which...
  5. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them: This is how everything started.Someday, I downloaded a game pirate and nothing couldn't ruin my day, until some strange things happened. My mouse was crazy, and was moving in all directions. Then I used restore point it worked, but when I tried to change some settings which...
  6. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...: Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a...
  8. Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally turned off notifications for an application. Now I can’t turn them back on as...: Like the title says. The app had working notifications and I pressed the gear icon on the notifications and pressed “turn off all notifications from this app” and then I changed my mind and now there’s no option anywhere to reverse this action. The notification and action...
  9. Monitors keep turning themselves back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors keep turning themselves back on: Hi guys. I have an issue where my monitors keep turning themselves back on. I've scoured google (or more accurately ddg) and I've found little in the form of a solution. I hear tale that xbox 360 USB controllers cause monitors to turn back on, and I do plug mine in for...
  10. Windows rearrange themselves when I turn off/on monitors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows rearrange themselves when I turn off/on monitors.: Ever since I got my new monitor, a BenQ XL2540, my windows keep rearranging themselves. First, everything moved to my main monitor, not so bad, yet annoying. But, I moved my PC + changed a cable on my 2nd monitor (a normal DVI cable, was a dual link), and now everytime i...