Windows 10: Startup apps won't start sometimes.

Discus and support Startup apps won't start sometimes. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need the startup apps to run even before log in, so WOL can be used remotely and I can access my system anywhere. Sometimes it will run them while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pablomx2, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Startup apps won't start sometimes.

I need the startup apps to run even before log in, so WOL can be used remotely and I can access my system anywhere. Sometimes it will run them while some other times it won't. How can I fix it? Fast startup is disabled on windows but Fast boot is enabled on the BIOS. Is there any other setting I should be using?

submitted by /u/pablomx2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pablomx2, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Startup apps won't start sometimes.

Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Startup apps won't start sometimes.

1. Startup apps won't start sometimes. - Similar Threads - Startup apps won't

2. Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start: Hello,I have this weird issue every now and then. I try to start a program by clicking on its icon and then nothing happens. Then I check the task manager and find that the process is labeled as "Interrupted". When this happens, if I try to launch some other software, the...
  3. Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start: Hello,I have this weird issue every now and then. I try to start a program by clicking on its icon and then nothing happens. Then I check the task manager and find that the process is labeled as "Interrupted". When this happens, if I try to launch some other software, the...
  4. Windows 10 programs sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup applications sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup applications sometimes won't start: Hello, I'm having a weird issue with startup applications. There are some apps PreMiD, Discord and PicPick that constantly disappear from my startup apps list. I don't know why but every now and then this happens. Help? Is this something related to corrupted registry files?...
  6. Explorer.exe won't start@startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer.exe won't start@startup: Windows did an force update when computer was at idle. Now i just get an black screen with cmd. I have had this problem before on windows 7 and 8.1. (Reinstalled a couple of times before that, different computer build, new hardware) Now at least get cmd to typ "explorer.exe"...
  7. Fast startup sometime on sometime off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup sometime on sometime off: I have activated the Fast startup option on my PC, but sometimes my PC boots normally, sometimes it boots fast. I noticed when the shutdown sometimes the screen turns off first before the machine is completely off (like if fast startup is turned on) and sometimes it also dies...
  8. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  9. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  10. MS Excel 365 sometimes won't start

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Excel 365 sometimes won't start: Using windows 10 64 bit version 1709 on a desktop PC. About once a week or so, Excel has trouble opening and crashes up to 8 times before finally recovering and opening. There are no error messages or BSODs, just slow to open, and a trail of failures in the Reliability...