Windows 10: STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

Discus and support STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys I've been trying to fix my laptop these past few days. I've hit a Startup repair error and I've tried chkdsk, sfc, and dism. Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Razel JoyDe Jesus, Apr 17, 2021.

1. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

Hey guys I've been trying to fix my laptop these past few days. I've hit a Startup repair error and I've tried chkdsk, sfc, and dism. Please help me. I've already tried cmd prompt from a windows bootable usb media it doesn't work. I've also tried to install windows 10 over my current windows 10 but the installation doesn't work. Lenovo Ideapad 510-151KB. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR [​IMG]

:)

Razel JoyDe Jesus, Apr 17, 2021

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 17, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 17, 2021
  4. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

1. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR - Similar Threads - STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

2. Automatic startup repair tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic startup repair tool: Windows goes into automatic startup repair tool when I boot up, but will not proceed without a password. I entered the password and was told it was wrong. I have changed the password countless times yet still told it is wrong?...
  3. Automatic startup repair tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic startup repair tool: Windows goes into automatic startup repair tool when I boot up, but will not proceed without a password. I entered the password and was told it was wrong. I have changed the password countless times yet still told it is wrong?...
  4. Automatic startup repair tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically: So after I started up my computer, windows automatically started running startup repair and the problem details are listed below. What can I do to fix it?Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem...
  6. Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically: So after I started up my computer, windows automatically started running startup repair and the problem details are listed below. What can I do to fix it?Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem...
  7. Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup: I am getting the "automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup" every time I try to boot, I tried different tutorials none of which worked, some of them required me to change directory to the c:\windows\system32\config but in system32 there was only a "Logs"...
  8. On startup, "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, leading to Automatic Repair screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On startup, "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, leading to Automatic Repair screens: I had a working Windows 10 Home computer which a week back on bootup showed "Preparing Automatic Repair" and leading to the Automatic Repair screens with two options - 'Restart' which doesn't work, get the same screens again and 'Advanced Options'. Going further into Advanced...
  9. Automatic startup repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic startup repair: When i open my pc it shows automatic repair and automatic repair is not working how can i get out of that. It just keeps restarting and does nothing else please heop me and startup repair is also not working...
  10. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...