Windows 10: startup avatar image location

Discus and support startup avatar image location in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Are emptied all well-known default user profile picture folders win10 pro, file explorer search on all files where hidden files are shown does not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by donli, May 18, 2020.

1. donli Win User

startup avatar image location

Are emptied all well-known default user profile picture folders win10 pro, file explorer search on all files where hidden files are shown does not show any user-192.png items. Nevertheless avatar appears on startup screen. Wondering where is the corresponding image is located?

:)

donli, May 18, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 18, 2020
  3. LEWI5777 Win User

Hi, Thanks I will give this a try. I did not even know that list of options existed, most were set to "everyone", but I have now set profile sharing to blocked as you suggested and I will see what happens. Would you reccommend a I change any others to blocked?

Thanks.

LEWI5777, May 18, 2020
  4. jjcom Win User

Avatars sound good to me, 180x180 or 120x120 with like a 12.5kb limit would be my suggestion on sizes

jjcom, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. startup avatar image location - Similar Threads - startup avatar image

2. startup avatar image location

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    startup avatar image location: Are emptied all well-known default user profile picture folders win10 pro, file explorer search on all files where hidden files are shown does not show any user-192.png items. Nevertheless avatar appears on startup screen. Wondering where is the corresponding image is...
  3. Startup images,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup images,: When starting windows 10 it shows an image and ask if you like it or not. Why not add the option to say what subject images you would like to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/566c56dd-1f49-4f9c-ad8b-2291d67e5cd6
  4. startup images

startup images: I don't want to see those Bing images lovely landscapes, generally, but I don't want them when my laptop starts up. I run Windows 10. How do I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/22d40d7d-48cf-44d8-b6e9-900f5967ca99
  5. Location of Image in Slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Location of Image in Slideshow: I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this question has been asked, but the reference given in response by a Micrsoft Agent does not work currently. I have seen the...
  6. Startup locations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup locations: Hello: In addition to folders • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and • C:\Users\[UserID]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup where do applications start at startup? Thanks, 127501
  7. Startup locations

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup locations: Hello: In addition to folders • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and • C:\Users\[UserID]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup where do applications start at startup? Thanks, 127501
  8. Avatar help

Avatar help: @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351
  9. Cannot change Account Avatar/Login Image in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot change Account Avatar/Login Image in Windows 10: Windows 10 Experts please help..... As stated in the title. *sarc I have tried every method known to the internet; this including - Changing image in Microsoft Account => nothing happen, cannot change the image on local PC - Create new local profile => nothing happen,...
  10. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740