Windows 10: startup Blackscreen after Win10 Logo even safe mode too

Discus and support startup Blackscreen after Win10 Logo even safe mode too in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sorry for my bad english, so the story begins when i playing games and it crash and sometimes it goes to blue screen of death and the computer restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stephenttj, Nov 1, 2018.

1. startup Blackscreen after Win10 Logo even safe mode too

sorry for my bad english,

so the story begins when i playing games and it crash and sometimes it goes to blue screen of death and the computer restart it self. but when the windows logo appear, there is some text saying " Repairing" when it finish the screen goes blue and there is text saying that it failed to repair. so i press the restart button and the pc goes normal but the next day the audio is missing, the audio icon show Red X. So i followed some guide on the internet to reinstall the audio driver and then it need reboot and the screen goes black after the windows logo. just like that, i already wait a couple of hours and still the same.

And i tried to do all the tricks that people tried on the internet like, unplug all the cable and tried to turn it on again, Scan with antivirus and there is no virus, Scan CC cleaner only some potentially unused program, use SFC /scannow and its failed, Use Command Chkdsk /F /R /X on my drive and i said no problem. then i use startup repair but its failed to repair, reset PC, boot into safemode, recovery environment, go to previous version, recovery with image, all of the option on blue screen is not helping, i tried all of them and none of them works. the only thing that i can access is the bios and blue screen win10. and the last option is to reinstall my windows from bootable usb, im still working on it. so what im trying to say is " what is wrong with my computer?" is my hdd is corrupter? or my motherboard is broken? or my OS is the problem? or i just my display driver? Please i need some help!

OS Windows 10 64bit

Processor intel i3-7100
    motherboard MSI 150M bazooka

VGA NVDIA GTX 1060 3GB

RAM 8GB

:)

stephenttj, Nov 1, 2018

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 1, 2018
  4. startup Blackscreen after Win10 Logo even safe mode too

Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

startup Blackscreen after Win10 Logo even safe mode too

1. startup Blackscreen after Win10 Logo even safe mode too - Similar Threads - startup Blackscreen Win10

2. Freeze after startup and in installer. Not in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze after startup and in installer. Not in Safe Mode: Hello everyone so recently my pc started freezing after like 30 seconds after boot. I went in safe mode and it worked fine and then I put Windows installer on USB. Now when I try to install it either freezes or I get bluescreen saying it will restart. I wiped my drive in BIOS...
  3. Blackscreen on Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blackscreen on Startup: Hello, I did a clean windows install yesterday due some unfixable problems, after I transfered all important data I saved on an external drive and installed all the programms I needed again everything seemed to work just fine. Today when i started the PC I only get a...
  4. Laptop wont startup after changing startup mode to safe

Laptop wont startup after changing startup mode to safe: After being paranoid about viruses I went into the startup settings and changed the mode to safe startup, now whenever I try try to power on the laptop it shows the dell logo then the screen goes black. The screen isnt off, just black. None of the F buttons or the escape...
  5. Critical Process Died BSOD on Startup Even in Safe Mode

Critical Process Died BSOD on Startup Even in Safe Mode: Ive tried using automatic repair and a system restore point from before this issue started and it still wont work. Ive tried booting with all my usb devices unplugged and that didnt work either. Not sure what to try next....
  6. Locked in win10 safe mode. Not so safe after all!

Locked in win10 safe mode. Not so safe after all!: I'm locked out of win 10 in safe mode. Entere safe mode to fix Kaspersky but cannot get past the safe mode login. For YEARS been using PIN for this but now it demands some ancient password. How bloody crazy is that? I have gone through the MS password reset business but of...
  7. BLACKSCREEN AFTER PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR WITH LOGO

in Windows 10 Customization
    BLACKSCREEN AFTER PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR WITH LOGO: CAN ANYONE HELP ME REGARDING MY PROBLEM? 2 DAYS AGO MY LAPTOP WAS OK, THEN I OPEN LASTNIGHT THEN IT SUDDENLY SAID "PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR" THEN AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES IT SUDDENLY TURN BLACK SCREEN. IVE BEEN WAITING AN HOUR THEN NOTHING HAPPENS, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON...
  8. BLACKSCREEN AFTER PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR WITH LOGO

BLACKSCREEN AFTER PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR WITH LOGO: CAN ANYONE HELP ME REGARDING MY PROBLEM? 2 DAYS AGO MY LAPTOP WAS OK, THEN I OPEN LASTNIGHT THEN IT SUDDENLY SAID "PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR" THEN AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES IT SUDDENLY TURN BLACK SCREEN. IVE BEEN WAITING AN HOUR THEN NOTHING HAPPENS, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON...
  9. Blackscreen at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blackscreen at startup: I have a Samsung laptop. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64x. First, I have 2 drivers installed but I don't get why. Here's my problem. When I start my laptop, the Windows logo appear with the loading circle for about 5 second. After that, everything comes black for a good...
  10. Blackscreen after repair mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Blackscreen after repair mode: Hello everyone, very recently, I updated my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but I wasn't quite convinced, so I decided to switch it back to 8.1. I followed instructions where I was told to write "shutdown /r /o" inside the CMD to reboot in repair...