Windows 10: Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup.

Discus and support Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't get startup page. Windows logo button in lower left corner of screen does nothing when I press it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnDick4, May 28, 2020.

1. JohnDick4 Win User

Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup.

Can't get startup page. Windows logo button in lower left corner of screen does nothing when I press it.

:)

JohnDick4, May 28, 2020

2. using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, May 28, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup. - Similar Threads - Startup button doesn't

2. Startup application doesn't startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  3. Startup application doesn't startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  4. Windows startup repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows startup repair doesn't work: Got some trouble with the updates. Windows having error messages saying problem with winload.efi. Startup repair move me to a new screen again it fails. Every options I choose keeps on failing. I dont even get any progress. Please help me I need my computer....
  5. Windows startup repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows startup repair doesn't work: Got some trouble with the updates. Windows having error messages saying problem with winload.efi. Startup repair move me to a new screen again it fails. Every options I choose keeps on failing. I dont even get any progress. Please help me I need my computer....
  6. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  7. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  8. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Ethernet sometimes doesn't work on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet sometimes doesn't work on startup.: Sometimes whenever I start up my PC my ethernet cable doesn't work and I have to restart my computer for it to connect. Sometimes it takes more than 1 restart. I believe i'm using an old cat6 ethernet cable that around 20 ft long.Inside my event viewer, I saw this warning....
  10. Can't access Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access Startup Settings: I need to install an unsigned driver (MediaTek USB ports) into my desktop, a Lenovo ideacentre 510s-08ikl. When i boot to advanced boot options, everything works normally, but when i click "Restart" under Startup Settings, the screen goes black and the computer is still on as...