Windows 10: startup crash

Discus and support startup crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019.

1. startup crash

Hello,

i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine,

Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash

now everytime i start my pc i get crash

also safe mode when i try start it i get crash,

Maybe the reason Windows Update idk

sorry for bad english.

:)

Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  4. startup crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

startup crash

1. startup crash - Similar Threads - startup crash

2. Forza 4 Crashing is startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4 Crashing is startup: Hello please i tried every solutions in the microsoft sites and nothing work and i hope u can help me the game crashing in startup after i press enter =( And also I have played for 5 hours and i did not get any problems i tried the solutions in this site and i tried this...
  3. Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.: Hello, Thank you for taking the time to help in these desperate times. I just reset my computer because it was the only step to fix my game. It was working perfectly fine for 3 days, but when I updated forza it wont get past the screen of Turn 10 Studios. My windows PC is...
  4. Startup crash in 1809 after disk corruption repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup crash in 1809 after disk corruption repair: This one will make Shawn's eyes roll *Wink. I originally double-booted Win 10 with Win 7SE, the latter on vol. 1 as C:, and when 10 came out I installed it on volume 4 (F:) because drives D: (2) & E: (3) then were non-O/S drives, with E: becoming the fossil boneyard from the...
  5. PC crashed on some days after startup several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashed on some days after startup several times: On some days the PC just works fine but on some days it just crashed after a few seconds or minutes after startup like 5 times and then it runs fine for the rest of the day. Sometimes a get a normal BSOD, sometimes a frozen BSOD or a BSOD that looks corrupted. And sometimes...
  6. [Solved] Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup

[Solved] Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup: I was trying to make more room on my Windows 10 partition, so I used Gparted Live to reduce partition size by 6GB of the Ubuntu boot. The Ubuntu will still boot, but the Windows partition boots with a blue, sad face screen. I get the windows error of 0xc0000225 when starting...
  7. Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup

Resized Partitions on Dual-boot Windows with Ubuntu 18.04, Windows crashes on startup: I was trying to make more room on my Windows 10 partition, so I used Gparted Live to reduce partition size by 6GB of the Ubuntu boot. The Ubuntu will still boot, but the Windows partition boots with a blue, sad face screen. I get the windows error of 0xc0000225 when starting...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup: Hello! A few days ago I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo. After some seconds before i started the game, it crashed without any error. I disabled anti-virus (I have only Windows Defender), I downloaded random app from microsoft store, I don`t have overclocking software, I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup: I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying...