Windows 10: startup crash

Discus and support startup crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019.

1. startup crash

Hello,

i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine,

Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash

now everytime i start my pc i get crash

also safe mode when i try start it i get crash,

Maybe the reason Windows Update idk

sorry for bad english.

:)

Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  4. startup crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

startup crash

1. startup crash - Similar Threads - startup crash

2. Games keep crashing shortly after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing shortly after startup.: Hi All,This is my first post so apologies if there are pre-established etiquettes I don't follow.Around 2/3 months ago, my games started randomly crashing after a short while of use they all range, some within 5 minutes, others within an hour. I had no idea where to look but...
  3. Games keep crashing shortly after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing shortly after startup.: Hi All,This is my first post so apologies if there are pre-established etiquettes I don't follow.Around 2/3 months ago, my games started randomly crashing after a short while of use they all range, some within 5 minutes, others within an hour. I had no idea where to look but...
  4. Windows 11 crashing at startup and wont boot after updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashing at startup and wont boot after updating.: 2024-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5040442Install error - 0x800f0845 After updating to above mentioned version of Windows 11 my PC wont boot and go in loop to restart and go into recovery mode. How can I solve this issue? Please...
  5. Windows 11 crashing at startup and wont boot after updating.

Windows 11 crashing at startup and wont boot after updating.: 2024-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5040442Install error - 0x800f0845 After updating to above mentioned version of Windows 11 my PC wont boot and go in loop to restart and go into recovery mode. How can I solve this issue? Please...
  6. how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 ?: how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-game-keeps-crashing-on-startup-in/02f14438-a9c0-4bfd-8ebb-00350e67e21f
  7. how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 ?

how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 ?: how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 how to fix game keeps crashing on startup in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-game-keeps-crashing-on-startup-in/02f14438-a9c0-4bfd-8ebb-00350e67e21f
  8. Halo Infinite crashes on startup on PC

Halo Infinite crashes on startup on PC: Until recently, Halo Infinite launched and worked fine on my PC, but today I discovered a problem that when I start the game. When the "Xbox Game Studios" and "343 Industries" splash screen passes, the game starts loading and the game just crashes....
  9. Halo Infinite crashes on startup on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite crashes on startup on PC: Until recently, Halo Infinite launched and worked fine on my PC, but today I discovered a problem that when I start the game. When the "Xbox Game Studios" and "343 Industries" splash screen passes, the game starts loading and the game just crashes....
  10. Halo Infinite crashed on startup on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite crashed on startup on PC: Until recently, Halo Infinite launched and worked fine on my PC, but today I discovered a problem that when I start the game, when the "Xbox Game Studios" and "343 Industries" splash screen passes, the game starts loading and the game just crashes....