Windows 10: startup crash

Discus and support startup crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019.

1. startup crash

Hello,

i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine,

Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash

now everytime i start my pc i get crash

also safe mode when i try start it i get crash,

Maybe the reason Windows Update idk

sorry for bad english.

:)

Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  4. startup crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

startup crash

1. startup crash - Similar Threads - startup crash

2. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  3. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  4. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  5. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  6. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  7. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  8. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  10. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75