Windows 10: startup crash

Discus and support startup crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019.

1. startup crash

Hello,

i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine,

Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash

now everytime i start my pc i get crash

also safe mode when i try start it i get crash,

Maybe the reason Windows Update idk

sorry for bad english.

:)

Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  4. startup crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

startup crash

1. startup crash - Similar Threads - startup crash

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup: Hello! A few days ago I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo. After some seconds before i started the game, it crashed without any error. I disabled anti-virus (I have only Windows Defender), I downloaded random app from microsoft store, I don`t have overclocking software, I...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup: I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run: Hi, I bought the game on 3.10.2018. Everything ran well, but one week ago, after a windows update (I´m running Windows 10) and after weekend I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and the game doesn´t starts. I have only the first loading screen (With McLaren Senna picture) and...
  6. Previously open window crashes explorer on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previously open window crashes explorer on startup: When I login to Windows 10, a window opens up and immediately begins to flicker, then hangs. Closing it restarts Windows Explorer, but then 15-30 seconds later, I lose the ability to open any windows and Explorer hangs again, for good this time. Restarting even after closing...
  7. Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.

Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.: I am tired of this issue where Windows Apps that are necessary crashing all the time on startup. I have tried each and every thing that has to be done which are listed below: 1. SFC /SCANNOW (this found issue and couldn't fix) [Restart Done] 2. Ran DISM RESTOREHEALTH...
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup: (I've literally spent the last 2 hours trying to fix this and I've finally decided to post) Ok so here's the deal, every time I boot up Microsoft Store it loads up the apps right? Then crashes 3 seconds later. EVERY TIME Done wsreset That one powershell command (broke my...
  9. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: Every time I start Microsoft News now, it immediately collapses, and exits. I even completely deinstalled/reinstalled it, but that makes no difference. I did the usual lame DISM repair stuff, which found nothing (of course); nor did sfc /scannow, for that matter. It's just...
  10. System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl)

in Windows 10 Customization
    System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl): Hello, I'm having issues getting in any System setting window, making me unable to setup my monitors. After disabling error reporting briefly, I was able to get following error codes (picture added) The issue started on an older install, so in an attempt to fix it, I...