Windows 10: startup crash

Discus and support startup crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019.

1. startup crash

Hello,

i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine,

Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash

now everytime i start my pc i get crash

also safe mode when i try start it i get crash,

Maybe the reason Windows Update idk

sorry for bad english.

:)

Nawaf Alqarni, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  4. startup crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

startup crash

1. startup crash - Similar Threads - startup crash

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup: (I've literally spent the last 2 hours trying to fix this and I've finally decided to post) Ok so here's the deal, every time I boot up Microsoft Store it loads up the apps right? Then crashes 3 seconds later. EVERY TIME Done wsreset That one powershell command (broke my...
  3. Microsoft News app crashing on startup!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News app crashing on startup!: Every time I start Microsoft News now, it immediately collapses, and exits. I even completely deinstalled/reinstalled it, but that makes no difference. I did the usual lame DISM repair stuff, which found nothing (of course); nor did sfc /scannow, for that matter. It's just...
  4. System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl)

in Windows 10 Customization
    System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl): Hello, I'm having issues getting in any System setting window, making me unable to setup my monitors. After disabling error reporting briefly, I was able to get following error codes (picture added) The issue started on an older install, so in an attempt to fix it, I...
  5. Microsoft Store crashes on startup (with solution for Windows 10 N)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup (with solution for Windows 10 N): Hi, after updating the Microsoft Store app to v11810.1001.12.0, it stopped working. The store app window pops up for two or three seconds and then disappears again. The following error message is written to the Windows Event Log (Source = DistributedCOM): "The server...
  6. Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup: Hello Please can someone advise. I have Windows 10 that I recently updated. Everything worked fine until i booted up last night. It will load to the desktop but no icons on the desktop or the taskbar will appear. I can't click on the start menu as the blue loading wheel...
  7. Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup: I’ve tried everything, from DSIM checks to troubleshooters and PowerShell commands. I have bought a new Lenovo Yoga 910 and my Microsoft Store will load then crash. I have found that it will load if you try opening it after you restart, but after that it does the same thing....
  8. Windows explorer.exe keeps crashing after startup and causes screen to flash.

Windows explorer.exe keeps crashing after startup and causes screen to flash.: Yesterday I got a pop up saying something about a memory issue and explorer.exe not working. After trying many unsuccessful attempts at fixing the issue I just moved the pop up to the side and started the work I had to complete. Today however, when i started my computer and...
  9. windows 10 photo crashes on startup

windows 10 photo crashes on startup: Just got Surface pro4 and photos just crashes on startup. Ive tried the settings>apps>app features>then reset and restart. Nothing works it just crashes. This is right out of the box. I have to say I am very disappointed. My wife actually works for microsoft and she...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup: I tried loading up the demo straight from the microsoft store but it just showed that it launched it but crashes.So i uninstalled and installed it again on my account so i just dont think it works on PC so can anyone help please?...