Windows 10: Startup disk

Discus and support Startup disk in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Although a boot disk is made, the uefi still does not recognize any boot disks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Windows Category - All, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Startup disk

Although a boot disk is made, the uefi still does not recognize any boot disks

:)

Windows Category - All, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Laptop won't create a startup disk.

Hello Heidi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this startup disk issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when attempting to create a startup disk?
    • Have you tried creating a startup disk using another laptop? If yes, are you also having issues with it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Startup disk

Windows 10 high disk usage startup

Hi Yousef,

Thank you for your response.

If there are multiple startup programs enabled in the system which could be causing the high disk usage. Startup programs are programs that launches automatically when you boot the computer.

These programs are either enabled manually or while installing. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task manager.
    • Click "Startup" tab.
    • Under startup tab, Disable any unnecessary Programs that you do not need during startup.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persist or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Startup disk

1. Startup disk - Similar Threads - Startup disk

2. Boot not available because both startup disks seen as MBR format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot not available because both startup disks seen as MBR format: I just updated my PC with new Win11 compatible motherboard, after much work in the bios got Win10 to load, then installed new SSD and copied the system to it. after again fiddling with the Bios could boot from either disk by using app easy cd. But something I did now will not...
  3. Boot not available because both startup disks seen as MBR format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot not available because both startup disks seen as MBR format: I just updated my PC with new Win11 compatible motherboard, after much work in the bios got Win10 to load, then installed new SSD and copied the system to it. after again fiddling with the Bios could boot from either disk by using app easy cd. But something I did now will not...
  4. Boot not available because both startup disks seen as MBR format

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disk partition missing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk partition missing on startup: My computer has 500GB drive, which is divided into C: & D: partition, each with approximately the same spaces around 250GB. I use Windows 10 that is routinely updated.This morning when I started the computer, I noticed that the D: is missing, along with its space, so right...
  6. Disk partition missing on startup

Disk partition missing on startup: My computer has 500GB drive, which is divided into C: & D: partition, each with approximately the same spaces around 250GB. I use Windows 10 that is routinely updated.This morning when I started the computer, I noticed that the D: is missing, along with its space, so right...
  7. Disk partition missing on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. 100% CPU & Disk usage, with long restart & startup time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% CPU & Disk usage, with long restart & startup time: So hello, I am suffering from all those problems at the same time:1. At first, system interrupts uses 100% of the CPU, and sometimes, system and wsappx use 100% of the Disk. I do not know what the reason is, and I did not find a useful solution.-----2. & about the long...
  9. 100% CPU & Disk usage, with long restart & startup time

100% CPU & Disk usage, with long restart & startup time: So hello, I am suffering from all those problems at the same time:1. At first, system interrupts uses 100% of the CPU, and sometimes, system and wsappx use 100% of the Disk. I do not know what the reason is, and I did not find a useful solution.-----2. & about the long...
  10. 100% CPU & Disk usage, with long restart & startup time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging