Windows 10: StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

Discus and support StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, l was using my hp all in computer as normal and all of a sudden when l was on google, the pages started closing themselves so l restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Munab263, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Munab263 Win User

StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

Hi, l was using my hp all in computer as normal and all of a sudden when l was on google, the pages started closing themselves so l restarted the computer and then a page came put saying an unexpected error has occured and then the computer restarted again and then a page saying.

Administrator X windows/systms32.....

A winpeshl file is present but no commands were successfully launched. This could be caused by incorrect formatting or an invalid executable name. Please consult the documentation for more information

X:Windows\system32>

Please help

:)

Munab263, Aug 7, 2019

2. I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini file is present , but no commands were successfully launched. ' message. what do I do?!

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini file is present , but no commands were successfully launched. ' message. what do I do?!

juggaletteclown, Aug 7, 2019
  3. BPaulF Win User
    Received error winpesh1.ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched on Windows 10

am running a running Win 10 on a Dell XPS Studio 1640 64 bit and get the above message. Can I ask for help in resolving the issue? I don't know where to start to look. Thanks.

Original title: winpesh1.ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched

BPaulF, Aug 7, 2019
  4. nuva Win User

StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

Snippet C#: INI Files

This code is great, i'm going to use this in one of my programmes *Big Grin StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched :D

is it possible to make a list of all sections in the ini files?

nuva, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched - Similar Threads - StartUp Erorr winpeshl

2. Windows Defender and .ini files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and .ini files: We ae using Windows 10 and Windows Defender antivirus. When our program saves information to an .ini file - it can take a very long time. It takes more than 4 times longer with Windows Defender than with other anti-virus programs ex AVG, Avast. If we exclude the .ini file...
  3. Erorr oxc0000225

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erorr oxc0000225: Dear Team Good day recently I am facing an Error oxc0000225 with the blue screen as my laptop is not bootable to reset my windows however, when I search the net it says that I must have a windows backup CD or USB to do so however my licensed windows is only saved in the...
  4. Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched"

Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched": I'm facing the problem While opening my laptop it's showing preparing automatic and after 5 mins it's below error while opening my laptop kindly help me to solve this issue. a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched this could be caused...
  5. startup commander

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    startup commander: I am trying to install a utility software and it will not load because it says the startup commander can not load the drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-commander/f03aeca6-9242-40ba-967a-36dcfb82fe9c
  6. Explorer not launching on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer not launching on startup: So recently I was having issues with my computer, and I kept seeing people say to delete the autorun key in regedit under Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor, and now Windows Explorer won't launch on startup. I know it isn't any type of virus...
  7. erorr

in Windows 10 Customization
    erorr: Something happened, we couldn't install a feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erorr/42baff79-7a73-4706-b320-cf621b51a969
  8. erorr

in Windows 10 Customization
    erorr: Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erorr/2e04ef37-db6a-4803-9c62-defc5f0c930a
  9. BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot

BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot: Hi, I've been having this issue with Windows 10. Ever since I upgrade to Windows 10 my laptop would crash every time it tried to resume from sleep. Also recently every time I boot the laptop it crashed with error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and reboot which then takes me to...
  10. File Explorer launches Administrator command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer launches Administrator command prompt: When I launch a recent folder or any folder linked on the pinned taskbar icon for File Explorer it launches what appears to cmd.exe with "Administrator" and the folder path in the top bar. the folder is also displayed in the command prompt itself. However if I just click on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands

2. a winpeshl.ini is present windows 10

3. winpeshl.ini

4. a winpeshl.ini file is present,
  5. a winpesh file is present,
  6. winpeshl.ini error,
  7. reperatur winpeshl.ini Windows 10,
  8. windows 10 error winpeshl.ini how to repair,
  9. a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands windows 7,
  10. how to restore surface with a winpeshl.ini error,
  11. a winpeshl.ini file is present but no command,
  12. bitlocker error code winpesh,
  13. winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched BOOT,
  14. how to fix winpeshl.ini error,
  15. winpeshl.ini file problem