Windows 10: Startup Error

Discus and support Startup Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting this when I start windows 10. Invalid root key"HKCU\software\wtjtpfxo\fooogfjh"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CedricTrigg, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Startup Error

I keep getting this when I start windows 10.

Invalid root key"HKCU\software\wtjtpfxo\fooogfjh"

:)

CedricTrigg, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Startup Error

Getting an app error on startup.

Hi,

To address your concern on startup application error, you can disable
    7d67b.65e857
    on startup. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on taskbar.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Click Startup tab.
    • Right-click 7d67b.65e857, and then choose Disable.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Startup Error

1. Startup Error - Similar Threads - Startup Error

2. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...
  3. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...
  4. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  6. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  7. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  8. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  9. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -

Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my PC. It turns off randomly while playing games, not while doing other tasks. In some games the system will completely go black without shutting down; for example: Mouse, Keyboard and Screen will turn off and fans will reduce their...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bitlocker the startup options are incorrect