Windows 10: startUp.exe comes up on start

Discus and support startUp.exe comes up on start in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my desktop, setUp.exe displays and asks me "do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GaryLaBounty, Apr 21, 2020.

1. startUp.exe comes up on start

Every time I turn on my desktop, setUp.exe displays and asks me "do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device" Yes or No. What is this and how do I get rid of it? Thank You in advance

:)

GaryLaBounty, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Bastet Win User
    EXE in Startup folder not running

I have the same problem with MS works calendar reminder, the .exe is listed in the startup folder but at the time specified for the reminder it doesn't show the reminder pop-up.
    Tbh this was also a problem under Win 7 & 8/8.1 but rectified it by copying the alarm/calendar reminder .exe to the startup folder, this doesn't work with 10.

Bastet, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Kanata Win User

startUp.exe comes up on start

EXE in Startup folder not running

Try this instead. It's from a Win 7 instruction, but may be the answer for you. You may have to do it from the actual folder rather than the start menu:

Click the Windows "Start" button and select "All Programs." Right-click the "Startup" folder in the menu and select "Open All Users." This option opens the folder for all users on the computer. Choose "Explore" to open the folder for the currently logged-in user only.
    Right-click the folder or file you want started when the computer boots. Select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu.
    Right-click any white space in the "Startup" folder opened in Step 1. Select "Paste" from the menu list. The program will now open the next time you start the computer.

Kanata, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

startUp.exe comes up on start

1. startUp.exe comes up on start - Similar Threads - startUp exe comes

2. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  3. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  4. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Aux exe at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aux exe at startup: Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do? Thanks...
  6. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  7. log-in window does not come up on startup

log-in window does not come up on startup: I am unable to get into my old Windows10 laptop. The start-up process gets as far as the opening screen, but the log-on box does not appear. The date and time are displayed, but there is no cursor. Any suggestions on what to do? Rob Walker...
  8. ss3svc64.exe at start up

ss3svc64.exe at start up: My ASUS PC was requesting ss3svc64.exe be allowed to make changes at start up. IT uninstalled sonic suite. Now I have no sound. Could that be because sonic suite was uninstalled?...
  9. Program not starting up at logon/start? HOW COME?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program not starting up at logon/start? HOW COME?: HI New to the forums *Smile I am running win 10 ( 1607 ) on a Lenovo thinkpad tablet. I am using it in my car for satnav, music etc. I would like to have the car frontend software ( centrafuse - old but ok ) start when the tablet boots, but I cannot seem to get this...
  10. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...