Windows 10: Startup Failure

Discus and support Startup Failure in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Running Win 10 Pro with latest updates. I have recently been getting very slow garbage downs. When I next power up the machine, I often get the ASUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BobZ, May 4, 2021.

1. BobZ Win User

Startup Failure

Running Win 10 Pro with latest updates. I have recently been getting very slow garbage downs. When I next power up the machine, I often get the ASUS splash screen with a moving circle, but it doesn't boot all the way. I have to shut down with the power button and then start it again. Then it goes to an ASUS screen telling me to use DEL or F2 to get the UEFI bios. That usually takes two or three tries before I get tot he BIOS. I am able to boot from there. Ideas?

:)

BobZ, May 4, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 5, 2021
  4. Startup Failure

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Startup Failure

1. Startup Failure - Similar Threads - Startup Failure

2. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  3. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  4. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Driver power state failure after some reboots and startups

Driver power state failure after some reboots and startups: Hello there, I am experiencing strange pattern of BSODs on my workstation / gaming hybrid PC build with specs below:CPU: Ryzen 9 7950XMB: ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-ARAM: 64GB kit - G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 6000 CL30 Graphics: ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC editionSSD_1:...
  6. Driver power state failure after some reboots and startups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure after some reboots and startups: Hello there, I am experiencing strange pattern of BSODs on my workstation / gaming hybrid PC build with specs below:CPU: Ryzen 9 7950XMB: ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-ARAM: 64GB kit - G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 6000 CL30 Graphics: ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC editionSSD_1:...
  7. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  8. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  9. Critical Startup Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Startup Failure: I woke up today, and when I turned on my PC, I'm greeted by Stop Code: Critical Process Died with Error Code 0xc0000001. However, when I tried to attempt some of the fixes on the forum, the Error Code changes to 0xc0000098. I have attempted to get my PC to launch into...
  10. Critical Startup Failure

Critical Startup Failure: I woke up today, and when I turned on my PC, I'm greeted by Stop Code: Critical Process Died with Error Code 0xc0000001. However, when I tried to attempt some of the fixes on the forum, the Error Code changes to 0xc0000098. I have attempted to get my PC to launch into...