Windows 10: Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

Discus and support Startup Folder shortcuts gone . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i add shortcuts in this folder for programs to start , they are gone every time i start pc.Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alienatarea51, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

When i add shortcuts in this folder for programs to start , they are gone every time i start pc.Windows 11

:)

alienatarea51, Apr 14, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 14, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

Create a shortcut to the program you want to start in the "Startup" folder in the start menu. You might have to create the shortcut on the desktop first, then drag it into the Startup folder.

newtekie1, Apr 14, 2022
  4. udolfo Win User

Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

Shortcut in Startup folder gone after November update

It seems that the November update for Windows 10 removed a shortcut to an AHK file (a file that gets opened by the AutoHotkey Software) from the Startup folder in my start menu.

I was able to recreate the shortcut, but would be glad if this would be fixed so the update no longer removes shortcuts.

udolfo, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

1. Startup Folder shortcuts gone . - Similar Threads - Startup Folder shortcuts

2. Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder: If I place a .BAT or an .EXE in my user startup folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup, they both execute correctly on startup, but if I place a shortcut to my .BAT script in my user startup folder, the shortcut will not execute on...
  3. Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder: If I place a .BAT or an .EXE in my user startup folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup, they both execute correctly on startup, but if I place a shortcut to my .BAT script in my user startup folder, the shortcut will not execute on...
  4. Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Menu Shortcuts Gone - AGAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Shortcuts Gone - AGAIN: Hi.All my start menu shortcuts have disappeared for what must be the third time this year.When I click Start, I see nothing but the default "Productivity" selection.I'd very much appreciate, rather than 5 different kudos-seeking opinions of what MIGHT be wrong, if anyone can...
  6. Start Menu Shortcuts Gone - AGAIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Shortcuts Gone - AGAIN: Hi.All my start menu shortcuts have disappeared for what must be the third time this year.When I click Start, I see nothing but the default "Productivity" selection.I'd very much appreciate, rather than 5 different kudos-seeking opinions of what MIGHT be wrong, if anyone can...
  7. Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Folder shortcuts gone .: When i add shortcuts in this folder for programs to start , they are gone every time i start pc.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-folder-shortcuts-gone/e275f832-42bf-4dc6-81cf-82a71de67c16
  8. Whole Startup is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whole Startup is gone: After updating my computer with the automatic updates i restarted my computer and the update finished. the login screen was working fine but after logging in i am only seeing a black screen.. no task bar no desktop no wallpaper.. i am able to run chrome using the task...
  9. Sleep shortcut has gone wacky

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep shortcut has gone wacky: Hi, I followed the thread started in Mar. 2016 to set up a shortcut to put our computers to sleep. After turning off Hibernation (powercfg -h off, from a cmd prompt ran as administrator) I set this shortcut "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState...
  10. Can't run a shortcut in startup folder as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run a shortcut in startup folder as administrator: I have a program shortcut in the startup folder that I need to run as admin, otherwise it prompts me to do it manually after the system starts, which is annoying. The Shortcut tab has an Advanced button where I can check a Run as Admin box, but the system does not let me...