Windows 10: Startup folder

Discus and support Startup folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. As you can see in the picture, I have some programs enabled and disabled to automatically start when Windows boots up. Everything works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KodiakPL, Feb 18, 2019.

1. KodiakPL Win User

Startup folder

Hello. As you can see in the picture, I have some programs enabled and disabled to automatically start when Windows boots up. Everything works perfectly fine, however I find it really strange that both Startup folders are completely empty. I would like to delete disabled programs (like CCleaner or Spotify) from the list. Is there a way I can do it? Maybe via a register edit? Startup folder 71e1b076-d3fd-4702-8df4-dad5c9223da9?upload=true.jpg

:)

KodiakPL, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 18, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Startup Folder

There are 2 startup folders in your PC:
    1. %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup ==> Specifically for each user in the PC.
    2. %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup ==> For all users in the PC
    NOTE: Change Folder Options to show hidden folders

topgundcp, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Startup folder

RivaTuner & the Startup folder

After configuring an OC with RivaTuner, the following Startup Items are loaded into the Startup folder via Registry commands:

NvCpl
    --------->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

RivaTuner
    --------->"C:\Program Files\RivaTuner v2.0 RC 16\RivaTuner.exe"/S

RunDLL32
    --------->RunDLL32.EXE NvMCTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

Are all three necessary to maintain overclock settings for an nVidia card?

teh roxxors, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Startup folder

1. Startup folder - Similar Threads - Startup folder

2. Due to some malware my startup path has been changed to TEMP folder path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Due to some malware my startup path has been changed to TEMP folder path: When I start or restart my windows, it opens every file or folder inside my TEMP folder. When I tried shell:startup in Run it is opening TEMP folder. Also, I have tried sfc /scannow but there are no errors, everything is fine.Output: [Windows Resource Protection did not find...
  3. Due to some malware my startup path has been changed to TEMP folder path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Due to some malware my startup path has been changed to TEMP folder path: When I start or restart my windows, it opens every file or folder inside my TEMP folder. When I tried shell:startup in Run it is opening TEMP folder. Also, I have tried sfc /scannow but there are no errors, everything is fine.Output: [Windows Resource Protection did not find...
  4. AUTO-CREATION OF "XboxGames" FOLDER ON STARTUP OF MY PC

AUTO-CREATION OF "XboxGames" FOLDER ON STARTUP OF MY PC: hi, so i downloaded efootball23 from microsoft store in pc few days ago to test it for the first time. my laptop didn't meet 2 of the system requirements so i uninstalled the game after a few minutes of laggy gameplay. during that time i had to create an xbox account of the...
  5. AUTO-CREATION OF "XboxGames" FOLDER ON STARTUP OF MY PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AUTO-CREATION OF "XboxGames" FOLDER ON STARTUP OF MY PC: hi, so i downloaded efootball23 from microsoft store in pc few days ago to test it for the first time. my laptop didn't meet 2 of the system requirements so i uninstalled the game after a few minutes of laggy gameplay. during that time i had to create an xbox account of the...
  6. AUTO-CREATION OF "XboxGames" FOLDER ON STARTUP OF MY PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. roaming folder open multiple folder automatically after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming folder open multiple folder automatically after startup: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roaming-folder-open-multiple-folder-automatically/29502287-873f-4e31-ac1a-e4ac319f6589
  8. roaming folder open multiple folder automatically after startup

roaming folder open multiple folder automatically after startup: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roaming-folder-open-multiple-folder-automatically/29502287-873f-4e31-ac1a-e4ac319f6589
  9. roaming folder open multiple folder automatically after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder

Shortcuts Not Running from Windows 10 User Startup folder: If I place a .BAT or an .EXE in my user startup folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup, they both execute correctly on startup, but if I place a shortcut to my .BAT script in my user startup folder, the shortcut will not execute on...