Windows 10: Startup for Windows 10 Home isn’t working.

Discus and support Startup for Windows 10 Home isn’t working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m currently having problems when I start up my computer every day. When I first turn it one, nothing happens with the screen. I need to power it off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jaythejayman, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Startup for Windows 10 Home isn’t working.

I’m currently having problems when I start up my computer every day. When I first turn it one, nothing happens with the screen. I need to power it off, and turn it back on each time. The second time it shows the logo on the screen, but shows no indication of thinking. The third time I turn it on, then it shows the logo, then indicates just below it that it’s thinking, then finally loads the screen. I have to do this every time my computer is off. I’ve also noticed that my browser isn’t working fast as it should. I took my computer for a diagnostic test, and they had it for almost three days. I was told they didn’t find anything wrong, but thought I had a problem with my hard drive, so I replaced it. It costed me $300 dollars, and noticed when I got home, that problem still existed. It was just a big money grab, they never fixed the problem, and had me buy something I didn’t need. I even tried downloading another copy of windows 10 home, and spent about 1-1 1/2 hours reinstalling it. That night it didn’t seem to fix the problem, but the next day it seemed to be working on the first try when I turned it on. The following day was another story. It’s now back to the norm, where it needs to be started three times before I can use it. The only thing that I suspected was windows update might of messed with it. Has anyone had this problem, does this sound familiar to anyone?

submitted by /u/Jaythejayman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jaythejayman, Nov 9, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Startup for Windows 10 Home isn’t working.

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Startup for Windows 10 Home isn’t working.

1. Startup for Windows 10 Home isn’t working. - Similar Threads - Startup Home isn’t

2. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  3. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  4. Windows download isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows download isn’t working: [IMG]I have no idea what this is or how to fix it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-isnt-working/e3673012-702c-49c2-ad4d-56471ca105d3
  5. Ethernet isn’t working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet isn’t working: Trouble shooting says “‘Ethernet’ doesn’t have a valid IP configuration” anyone know how to fix this... happened out of nowhere. submitted by /u/keaton-s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k41pq4/ethernet_isnt_working/
  6. Mic isn’t working

Mic isn’t working: I am using a Bluetooth headset. I can hear the audio but the mic is not working. I tried to fix the issue and updated the Bluetooth drivers but that didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-isnt-working/1b48c9d9-b389-4746-9d3c-9dc5cca29555
  7. Keyboard isn’t working in windows

Keyboard isn’t working in windows: So i was switching between one game to another and my pc crashed then when i booted it back up my keyboard wasnt working so i looked up stuff and tried all i think i could with what they told me and i went in to the device manager went to properties and it tells me i have a...
  8. Spacebar isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spacebar isn’t working: I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacebar-isnt-working/90516337-6620-4df8-aeb4-776dec6f0ca5
  9. My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!: So I finally decided to download windows 10 and after an hour or waiting got to the blue screen. After loading up to around 35% it started showing a black screen and didn’t do anything after that. I tried rebooting my computer and it started ti resume the upgrade but starting...
  10. Scanner isn’t working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanner isn’t working: I am unable to scan papers using my Brother DCP-145C printer. I tried to install software for Brother printers compatible with Windows 10, but the install program informs me the USB cable is not plugged in but it IS plugged in. Any help is really appreciated because I need...