Windows 10: startup help

Discus and support startup help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I boot my pc it shows date then I click on date then it asks for password how can I make it log on fully without these steps I signed into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tushar_gamer, Sep 20, 2018.

1. startup help

when I boot my pc it shows date then I click on date then it asks for password how can I make it log on fully without these steps I signed into Microsoft account and my cd key is digitally linked to my account

:)

tushar_gamer, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 20, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2018
  4. startup help

Windows 10 Startup

Hi Yossif,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

This issue might occur some of the Startup setting got corrupted.
    I suggest you to try performing Start up repair and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

startup help

1. startup help - Similar Threads - startup help

2. Help me, i can't log in to my account on advanced startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me, i can't log in to my account on advanced startup: I tried to reset my computer because of "something happened and your pin isn't available. click to set up your pin again. set up my pin" this problem when i tried to open my computer after an update.But when i tried to reset my windows using advanced startup, it ask me to log...
  3. Help me, i can't log in to my account on advanced startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me, i can't log in to my account on advanced startup: I tried to reset my computer because of "something happened and your pin isn't available. click to set up your pin again. set up my pin" this problem when i tried to open my computer after an update.But when i tried to reset my windows using advanced startup, it ask me to log...
  4. Help me, i can't log in to my account on advanced startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause: There are roughly 15 Warnings and Errors I get when booting my computer up revolving around "Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{D56C50C1-0F33-11EE-B90E-94E23C939517}'" and other stuff. I don't know to what extent errors like this could be affecting my...
  6. Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause

Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause: There are roughly 15 Warnings and Errors I get when booting my computer up revolving around "Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{D56C50C1-0F33-11EE-B90E-94E23C939517}'" and other stuff. I don't know to what extent errors like this could be affecting my...
  7. Startup repair lost password help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup repair lost password help: My windows os on my PC broke, so it's trying to initiate selfrepair, but it wants a password that I don't have, I thought I could reset the password to my Microsoft account to get it changed, but i dont believe that it can see that I changed it online. Is there a way to scour...
  8. Startup repair lost password help

Startup repair lost password help: My windows os on my PC broke, so it's trying to initiate selfrepair, but it wants a password that I don't have, I thought I could reset the password to my Microsoft account to get it changed, but i dont believe that it can see that I changed it online. Is there a way to scour...
  9. Startup repair lost password help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. i need help recovering repair and startup files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help recovering repair and startup files: One day i was turning on my dell optiplex 7040 and i popped up windows boot manager and it saved winload was not found and it couldn't start so i made a windows installation usb and when i was choosing my main hardrive it said not enough storage and when i formated the...