Windows 10: Startup Impact in Windows Task Manager

Discus and support Startup Impact in Windows Task Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, How can measure? e.g: Adobe Reader is High and Bing Desktop is Medium. Thanks [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dani_F1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Startup Impact in Windows Task Manager

Hello,

How can measure? e.g: Adobe Reader is High and Bing Desktop is Medium.

Thanks

Startup Impact in Windows Task Manager 95b791b5-2aaa-4df8-b0fd-b4741fda4970?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Aug 25, 2019
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Aug 25, 2019
  3. mcb0035 Win User
    Start-up Impact "not measured" in Task Manager

This is an answer to a different question. It does not answer the question of how to measure startup impact so that it shows up in task manager.

mcb0035, Aug 25, 2019
  4. ???? Win User

Task Manager startup impact not measured

Hello Microsoft!

I have a program installed. In Task Manager/Autostart it says that the File impact is not measured, it won't even start after reboot. I searched different Forums and didn't found a Solution.

Thanks for the Help!

Thema:

1. Startup Impact in Windows Task Manager - Similar Threads - Startup Impact Task

2. Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup: The title is basically my question. I’ve tried deleted and remaking the Startup file in the user specific and other startup file. I’ve restarted File Explorer, restarted my PC some times, and I’m going to run an SFC scan when I’m back on my PC. What other thing can I do if...
  3. Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing in Startup or Task Manager Startup: The title is basically my question. I’ve tried deleted and remaking the Startup file in the user specific and other startup file. I’ve restarted File Explorer, restarted my PC some times, and I’m going to run an SFC scan when I’m back on my PC. What other thing can I do if...
  4. MSASCuiL in Task Manager startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSASCuiL in Task Manager startup: Should I disable this program MSASCuiL?Is it potentially harmful for my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msascuil-in-task-manager-startup/fae45d8f-d6c4-441f-a920-731870ad8be6
  5. No startup impact in Task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No startup impact in Task manager.: Hello have Windows 10 on my laptop I want to analyze the startup impact in Taskmanager of all apps but its not showing it rather than it shows not measured, see in the picture:- [ATTACH] Yeah and I know first step to troubleshot any issue is reinstalling OS, performing...
  6. Startup impact not measured

Startup impact not measured: A month before when i went to task manger i saw that all the startup impact were not measured. I saw many solutions to fix the problem and i also tried all of them but none of them worked and at last performed a formated C: drive and performed a clean installation of windows...
  7. Startup in Task Manager

Startup in Task Manager: Windows 10. My Startup page in Task Manager shows no programs, yet I still have a program starting upon startup. I have already tried a few "fixes" recommended online, without success, such as: - Recreating the Startup file in...
  8. Task Manager-Startup

Task Manager-Startup: I would like to be able to add, delete and/or edit items in the start menu. Is there a way I can do this? I assume this is a registry edit. Information on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your attention....
  9. Task Manager Startup impact not measured

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup impact not measured: This seems to be a common problem. Task Manager under Start-up tab under Start-up impact shows everything not measured. Everything else fine. Ideas? 84370
  10. Task Manager Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup: Need to know what startup apps can I safely disable in order to improve startup (I keep getting this notification about these apps slowing down this process) 27416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task manager turning on startup impact