Windows 10: Startup Issue in windows after logging in

Discus and support Startup Issue in windows after logging in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devansh Soni1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Startup Issue in windows after logging in

I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it had a login form but today it’s blank and i can’t access the task manager using the shortcut too. Please help

:)

Devansh Soni1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Issue in windows after logging in

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Startup Issue in windows after logging in

1. Startup Issue in windows after logging in - Similar Threads - Startup Issue logging

2. Issues after logging-in in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after logging-in in Windows 11: Hi, Hopefully someone can help me figure out why sometimes when I login in my windows 11 desktop, I noticed that my wallpaper is not loading from wallpaper engine and i can press my windows button in my keyboard, but it seems that I can't type when trying to search after...
  3. Issues after logging-in in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after logging-in in Windows 11: Hi, Hopefully someone can help me figure out why sometimes when I login in my windows 11 desktop, I noticed that my wallpaper is not loading from wallpaper engine and i can press my windows button in my keyboard, but it seems that I can't type when trying to search after...
  4. Startup Issue in windows after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Issue in windows after logging in: I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it had a login form but today it’s blank and i can’t access the task manager using the shortcut too. Please help...
  5. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10: Yesterday, the startup time suddenly increase from 10s to more than 3-5 minutes without reason. The startup time had been around 10s till yesterday. After turning on, the monitor was abnormally black for more than 3-5 minutes before the login screen appear. I have checked...
  6. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10: Yesterday, the startup time suddenly increase from 10s to more than 3-5 minutes without reason. The startup time had been around 10s till yesterday. After turning on, the monitor was abnormally black for more than 3-5 minutes before the login screen appear. I have checked...
  7. Slow startup issue and how to take a log of startup process of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. signing in after startup issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in after startup issues: Hello, When I turn on my PC it tells me to sign in, However I had all of this turned OFF for ease of use and everything has been great except for last month or so. Now its everyday no matter what and I have checked and everything is as it should be so is this a glitch in...
  9. Issues with windows after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with windows after startup: submitted by /u/Tommh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5toen/issues_with_windows_after_startup/
  10. Log in issue after upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log in issue after upgrading: Hello people, I had my laptop upgraded and it had a fresh install of Windows 10. All is fine. However, I need to reinstall the full Microsoft Package but I need my password to log in. The problem is this - all my passwords were in Excel, which is now not installed. I have...