Windows 10: Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

Discus and support Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day! I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BE1996, Apr 7, 2019.

1. BE1996 Win User

Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

Good day!

I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after a couple of minutes waiting, it then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart, then it will finally boot now. But there are times when I try to restart the laptop, the issue gets back.

In addition, when I get into troubleshoot - Start up Repair, after that I cant see a "restart" for me to boot into safe mode. I also tried all other options but still the same.

I need help and hope anyone can offer.

Thank you!

:)

BE1996, Apr 7, 2019

2. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair + other issues

Hi again!

I've followed the instructions but I turn on the computer and it doesn't do anything you've described. I am still getting the "preparing automatic repair" and then the "choose an option" screen. I've tried the start up repair but it says it's "diagnosing
    your PC" and then it says that startup repair could not repair my PC. I have the software you have suggested on an 8GB USB drive.

KateCassidyxo, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

This did not work. I am having the same exact issue as the person who initially did. It stars up and says preparing automatic repair then spins and spins then says diagnosing your pc and spins and never stops. Mine has been doing this since 8:45 this morning
    and it is now 7:44.

KatieHodge25, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

1. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC" - Similar Threads - Startup Issue Preparing

2. Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Hello, I need help because I'm stuck preparing the automatic repair and couldn't repair your PC screens. I can't go to the login screen every time I open my computer. Other videos won't work, and automatic repair doesn't help me either. I have been using Startup Repair which...
  3. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC: Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440When booting up:Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PCI see alwaysI have tried 1Safe Mode, Uninstall the latest quality update, Restore back to point 18-10-2021 : same symptom2Troubleshoot> Advanced options > Startup Repair: same...
  4. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC: Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440When booting up:Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PCI see alwaysI have tried 1Safe Mode, Uninstall the latest quality update, Restore back to point 18-10-2021 : same symptom2Troubleshoot> Advanced options > Startup Repair: same...
  5. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Restart - Automatic repair system & Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart - Automatic repair system & Diagnosing your PC: After using the DISM restore health cmd prompt, whenever I restart my PC it boots up showing the ACER logo with the automatic repair system screen, then transitions to "diagnosing your PC", until prompting me to restart my computer due to "Failing to restart the computer."...
  7. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  8. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  9. Issue with preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with preparing automatic repair: I have using hp system with windows 10 os. I am facing preparing automatic repair issue. I[IMG] am trying to resolve this issue. But it doesn't working. Kindly let me know how to fix this issue?...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 carries a number of features which help it optimizing its performance on a given computer. When an error is encountered by the operating system, it has capabilities to provide proper resources to the user to get the issue [...] This post Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 diagnosing your pc error