Windows 10: Startup Issues

Discus and support Startup Issues in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently got a new laptop and installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The laptop came with a HDD with a substantial amount of storage space so i also have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KnownLand412435, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Startup Issues

I recently got a new laptop and installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The laptop came with a HDD with a substantial amount of storage space so i also have it in my device.

When trying to boot up my device, however, the HDD seems to cause problems. Windows will get stuck in the "automatic repair" loop unless I remove the HDD.

How can I avoid this while still using the HDD?

:)

KnownLand412435, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Startup Issues

Startup issues since upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Startup Issues

1. Startup Issues - Similar Threads - Startup Issues

2. Sleeping issues and fast startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleeping issues and fast startup: Hello. I have a problem that drives me nuts with my laptop. Here is the thing: About 3 weeks ago, Malwarebytes and a 4G dongle driver begins to not load at startup with the fast startup enable in power settings in windows 10. I made some rechearch in some foruns and i...
  3. Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop startup issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop startup issues: On trying to start, my Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop fails with the following: BSOD 0xc0000001 error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED System Restore doesn't work (there is a restore point recorded) Go back to the previous version doesn't work (there are checkpoints for...
  4. Windows 10 black screen startup issue after installing latest patches

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 black screen startup issue after installing latest patches: Some Windows 10 devices may boot to a black screen when they are started for the first time after installing the latest updates for the systems. Microsoft acknowledged the issue on June 14, 2019. Client and server editions of Windows 10 are affected by the issue according to...
  5. Startup repair password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup repair password issue: I have gone to startup rpair option and asked me for select an account. I had an account naned user ( which i didnt create) i clicked on that and asked me for password. Of i didnt even make an account then how would i add a password?. I didnt make a password and i dont know...
  6. Startup issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup issue: Just wondering if anyone is experiencing some of their programs "opening" when you turn on or startup your computer. These are programs that did not open up before. Example: When turning on the computer today, Internet Explorer opened up. The other day, Excel opened up....
  7. Startup Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Issues: On the startup screen that usually shows the time, date, etc., I have been having a serious issue. It doesn’t show anything at all except the Internet, ease of access, and power buttons on the bottom right. No button I press will bring up the login screen, and to access the...
  8. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC": Good day! I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after a couple of minutes waiting, it then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart,...
  9. Issue when trying to startup to UEFI settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue when trying to startup to UEFI settings: I installed a Dell 2560 x 1440 WQHD monitor as my main screen (I have two more displays). But I get a blank screen when I go to Advanced Startup trying to startup to UEFI settings. So I unplug the high definition monitor before doing the UEFI boot so that I could see the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Audio issues at startup, requires to restart after switching user.

Windows 10 Pro Audio issues at startup, requires to restart after switching user.: To be more specific, the story goes like this. Back in 2018, in December, if I am not mistaken, there was that big Windows 10 update, I forgot what was it called, but basically it was big update, I can't remember if it was big as in size, but it sure was big since it was...