Windows 10: Startup issuses after 10586.11

Discus and support Startup issuses after 10586.11 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I start my laptop, it boots to the sign on page, I login and I'm taken to my desktop. However my desktop icons are not there, my background picture is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crs1, Nov 21, 2015.

1. crs1 Win User

Startup issuses after 10586.11

I start my laptop, it boots to the sign on page, I login and I'm taken to my desktop. However my desktop icons are not there, my background picture is there, and the laptop is frozen. Mouse pointer is visible and can moved, but clicking on anything will get no response. Must do a hard restart. Once I do a hard reboot everything is fine.

This happens usually only once a day, and it's usually the first time I power up the laptop. Any ideas as to what could be happening?

:)

2. FM Radio App

After update to insider build 10586.11 fm radio app is missing. I am using 640XL mobile

keshavanr31, Nov 21, 2015
  3. have to reset constantly after trying to turn on preview builds

at restart 2 errors: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA have to reset everytime after windows fails to repair 10586.11 {15 xxx already} WHAT UP ???????

geraldwozny, Nov 21, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Startup issuses after 10586.11 - Similar Threads - Startup issuses 10586

2. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  3. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  4. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  5. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  6. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Uninstalling Issuses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalling Issuses: Why I cannot uninstall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...
  8. unistalling Issuses

in Windows 10 Customization
    unistalling Issuses: Why I cannot unistall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...
  9. slow booting issuse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow booting issuse: My system takes 4-6 minute to booting up and it takes 1-2 minutes to load desktop apps my system has.. intel i5 8th gen processor windows 10 home help me to fix this issues...
  10. Windows will not update after 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after 10586: When Windows 10 was originally available I managed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - with problems sending me back to Windows 7 several times. The windows upgrade assistant says my desktop is on Windows 10 update 10586 and updates up to 15063 are available. I have...