Windows 10: Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly

Discus and support Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a new computer, lenovo m630 tiny. Occasionally the user will login and the screen will be all goofy looking like this. The only fix is to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael Mwaniki, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly

This is a new computer, lenovo m630 tiny. Occasionally the user will login and the screen will be all goofy looking like this. The only fix is to open Task Manager and restart Windows Explorer.

Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly bfface6b-2d59-413d-86e5-aa09e9b84935?upload=true.jpg

:)

Michael Mwaniki, Oct 21, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly

Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly

1. Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly - Similar Threads - Startup Login issue

2. Windows 10 does not load correctly, stuck on bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does not load correctly, stuck on bluescreen: Yesterday night I was using the pc normally, and unfortunately i spilled a small amount of water on my desk. A small splash of water landed on the back of the pc chassi which i wiped up immediately and at the moment it did not seem to have caused any issues and it ran...
  3. Windows 10 does not load correctly, stuck on bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 does not load correctly, stuck on bluescreen: Yesterday night I was using the pc normally, and unfortunately i spilled a small amount of water on my desk. A small splash of water landed on the back of the pc chassi which i wiped up immediately and at the moment it did not seem to have caused any issues and it ran...
  4. window 11 does not load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 does not load correctly: my windows 11 won't load correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-does-not-load-correctly/e10c0b1d-ef3a-4a97-afef-68602194985b
  5. window 11 does not load correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 11 does not load correctly: my windows 11 won't load correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-does-not-load-correctly/e10c0b1d-ef3a-4a97-afef-68602194985b
  6. file explorer does not function correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer does not function correctly: the file explorer folders on my windows 10 have stopped opening when I click on the folders icon. No matter what folder I select from the folders in the folders icon, the computer just accumulates small windows along the top edge of the task bar. But none open up on the...
  7. Slow startup & login screen loading

Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...
  8. "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.

"Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.: My computer tells me that windows didn't load correctly on every startup, even after using the recovery tool to launch on a backup. I go through the process of loading a backup from a few days ago, re-installing the apps I want to use, and then when the computer is turned off...
  9. Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows couldn't load correctly blue screen on startup: Almost every time I start my computer I get the "windows couldn't load properly" blue screen message. I have the option to repair, continue, or to restart. When i restart the computer loads up fine. The computer is a dell xps 15, which is brand new and has no other issues...
  10. File Explorer (explorer.exe) Does Not Load Automatically At Startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer (explorer.exe) Does Not Load Automatically At Startup.: Hi all, I been having this problem for a while. When I boot up my PC and I get to the part of account login, loads my user automatically but the file explorer does not, just shows me a black screen. I can still do CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to bring the task manager...