Windows 10: Startup Loop

Discus and support Startup Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DinoNugNugs, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Startup Loop

I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC with the USB Drive, it just shows the loading screen infinitely. Does anyone know how to fix this?Startup Loop [​IMG]

:)

DinoNugNugs, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Goonsoon Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jul 1, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

Startup Loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Startup Loop

1. Startup Loop - Similar Threads - Startup Loop

2. Continuous loop at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous loop at startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then go back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just stop...
  3. Continuous loop at startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuous loop at startup.: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power-up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to stop the...
  4. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup: Hi I turned on the computer, but Windows did not start up and I saw a black screen. With the study I realized that I had to enter the auto-repair mode. I turned on the computer three times and turned it off on the windows logo to enter the auto-repair mode. In automatic...
  5. Startup repair loop windows 10

Startup repair loop windows 10: My old HP updated to windows10 crashrs on most updates and takes a couple of days re starts to get it back online. Since friday now its been stuck in repair loop with me able to access command prompt and make changes, i disabled automatic startup repair using bcdedit...
  6. Continuous loop on startup

Continuous loop on startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous Loop on power up going from Toshiba logo to "Attempting to recover installation" to "restoring your previous version of Windows" to blank screen then back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just pause...
  7. Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping: EDIT: forgot to mention that I have been running on version 1803 since summer and never had this issue. I was cleaning my PC by uninstalling old programs and update some of them to the latest version. After uninstalling Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver it...
  8. Windows Startup Repair Loop /Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Startup Repair Loop /Virus: My computer is on a startup repair loop caused by a virus i got. Tried all the options didnt work. Error Code: 0xc0000225. Please respond quick.Trying to use since a month...
  9. Windows 10 Boot Manager Fail (endless startup loop). Certain files are locked/cannot be...

Windows 10 Boot Manager Fail (endless startup loop). Certain files are locked/cannot be...: I am facing an issue with my Windows 10 on my laptop (Lenovo Y720 15-IKB). The boot manager does not start, there’s an endless loop of restarting and displaying the Lenovo screen again and again. To resolve this issue, I created a Windows 10 bootable USB to access repair...
  10. Windows 10 startup screen loops

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup screen loops: On bootup or PC awakening the Win 10 startup screen is displayed, just a date and time screen which, when a key is touched, goes to the login screen to allow PIN to be entered and startup to complete. Recently, when touching a key at startup to get the login screen, the...