Windows 10: Startup Loop

Discus and support Startup Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DinoNugNugs, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Startup Loop

I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC with the USB Drive, it just shows the loading screen infinitely. Does anyone know how to fix this?Startup Loop [​IMG]

:)

DinoNugNugs, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Goonsoon Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jul 1, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

Startup Loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Startup Loop

1. Startup Loop - Similar Threads - Startup Loop

2. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  3. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  4. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is this startup repair thing looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this startup repair thing looping: Hello, So Everytime I shut down my pc and turn it back on later, it says something like "diagnosing PC" or "Startup repair" the thing ive done is reset my pc. This usually works until my PC shuts down by itself, and the issue occurs again. This is getting really frustrating...
  6. Why is this startup repair thing looping

Why is this startup repair thing looping: Hello, So Everytime I shut down my pc and turn it back on later, it says something like "diagnosing PC" or "Startup repair" the thing ive done is reset my pc. This usually works until my PC shuts down by itself, and the issue occurs again. This is getting really frustrating...
  7. IRQL BSOD on Startup. No loop and super small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL BSOD on Startup. No loop and super small: On the morning of January 22nd, 2024 at 8:56 AM I started up my PC and I went to grab a drink before I started work. It seems in that very quick small amount of time I suffered a BSOD crash of IRQL Not LEss or Equal, that I did not even notice. Only reason I checked and found...
  8. IRQL BSOD on Startup. No loop and super small

IRQL BSOD on Startup. No loop and super small: On the morning of January 22nd, 2024 at 8:56 AM I started up my PC and I went to grab a drink before I started work. It seems in that very quick small amount of time I suffered a BSOD crash of IRQL Not LEss or Equal, that I did not even notice. Only reason I checked and found...
  9. IRQL BSOD on Startup. No loop and super small

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I’m in a Startup Repair loops, I can’t get out of it even clicking forgot your password or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m in a Startup Repair loops, I can’t get out of it even clicking forgot your password or...: I’m stuck on this startup repair screen for hours now. Every time I try entering the password it kept saying incorrect, I even try resetting the passwords.When I clicked “Forgot your password or don’t see your account?” I bring me a restart button. When I clicked the restart...