Windows 10: Startup menu blank

Discus and support Startup menu blank in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Am not able to see any startup apps. I really want to add one. Also i tried shell:startup and it doesnt workRunning Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ninja11235813, May 31, 2021.

1. Startup menu blank

Am not able to see any startup apps. I really want to add one. Also i tried shell:startup and it doesnt workRunning Windows 10

:)

Ninja11235813, May 31, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 31, 2021
  3. Menu Prompts Blank

Hi,

We'd like to get more details about this Windows 10 Menu prompt being blank that you're experiencing. In order to assist you effectively, kindly verify the following:

• Which version of Windows 10 are you running?
    • What were the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Any changes made to your computer prior to the issue? (Windows update, software or hardware installations, etc.)
    • A sample screenshot of the Menu prompt being blank will greatly help. Just post it here together with your response.

Let us know.

Joanna 777, May 31, 2021
  4. JOE1865 Win User

Startup menu blank

Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Startup menu blank

1. Startup menu blank - Similar Threads - Startup menu blank

2. START MENU BLANK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    START MENU BLANK: After a recent update, I don't know when my pinned shortcuts are missing from my start menu it's all empty !!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-blank/1e2b2b2c-4b3c-41b3-8735-c55e5419427a
  3. START MENU BLANK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    START MENU BLANK: After a recent update, I don't know when my pinned shortcuts are missing from my start menu it's all empty !!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-blank/1e2b2b2c-4b3c-41b3-8735-c55e5419427a
  4. Blank Screen with No Cursor at Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank Screen with No Cursor at Startup: Hello Everyone, Both my and dad's computer sometimes get stuck while starting and can't even get to the password screen. Sometimes the keyboard works while this happens e.g num lock/caps lock gives light when you press them but the cursor never appears. The fan works like...
  5. Blank Screen on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Screen on Startup: Hello all - I don’t know if this is a hardware issue or windows 10 issue. The whole system is brand new I’ve used it for 3 days. However, every time I reset the PC or start it up fresh it shows the bios, the windows logo and then goes to a black screen. Every. Single. Time....
  6. startup apps menu is blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup apps menu is blank: My startup apps menu in the task manager is empty also the startup folder in "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" is also blank. I used to see many apps there and disable or enable them but not I see nothing, and I don't know why. How...
  7. OneDrive menu is blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive menu is blank: When I left- or right-click on my personal or business OneDrive icons, I only get a blank menu screenshot below. I have tried: Force quit, reload OneDrive Restart windows DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth sfc /scannow The only computer configuration...
  8. schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup: https://prnt.sc/t9xvai Windows 10, noticed the blank cmd window under the name schtasks.exe appearing upon logging into the pc, and then disappearing on its own pretty quickly. Google and forum search brought nothing up. I'm guessing it's some sort of error, if so, any...
  9. Menu Items Blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Menu Items Blank: I am experiencing a very strange phenomenon with my PC. On booting into Windows 10 if I select the hidden icon menu in my task bar the menu opens but the icons are not visible. Also any menu item I open is transparent and blank as an example on closing Adobe Lightroom you...
  10. Blank Screen on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Screen on startup: I'm new to this forum, and have searched the FAQs, and looked around a bit to find my issue, but nothing has come up. If this has already been addressed, my apologies. I went through the entire, slow, process of upgrading to Win 10 Tech Preview, a couple times they...