Windows 10: Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up

Discus and support Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an HP 15 Notebook PC laptop running Windows 10 Pro 64bit, the startup stopped at the screen with content as in the attached picture :[IMG] Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fCuong, Aug 27, 2019.

1. fCuong Win User

Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up

I have an HP 15 Notebook PC laptop running Windows 10 Pro 64bit, the startup stopped at the screen with content as in the attached picture :Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up [​IMG]

Help me fix it, thanks !!!!

:)

fCuong, Aug 27, 2019

2. HP pavilion g7 laptop start up error

I have a HP pavilion g7 series laptop. When i switch on it doesn't want to start. It writes bios error and says visit www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup. What should i do.

EdmoreShamu, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up

1. Startup Menu / Visit :www.hp.com/go/techcenter/start up - Similar Threads - Startup Menu Visit

2. Start menu wont go down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu wont go down: Why cant my start menu go away after clicking outside of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-wont-go-down/1f145dfe-3f2a-4a30-b71a-a66fcdd55c05
  3. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  4. Start up menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up menu: For some reason my start button in the bottom left corner is not working, hasn't worked for awhile now. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-menu/5bc69178-25dc-4106-be97-cdd9df310fa0
  5. Start up menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up menu: For some reason my start button in the bottom left corner is not working, hasn't worked for awhile now. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-menu/5bc69178-25dc-4106-be97-cdd9df310fa0
  6. Go Huawei Browser and Visit the Website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Go Huawei Browser and Visit the Website: Https://www.stopcryingonthesebooknaifbatarfikiacarin8445alrabattokingkhalidinternationalairportterminal5.comHttps://www.stopcryingonthesebookfirstclasssuiteboeing777-300eremiratesairlinesflyingriyadhtoSanJoseinSanJoseJapantownEntire House2B1BAirportSJSU...
  7. Go Huawei Browser and Visit the Website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Go Huawei Browser and Visit the Website: Https://www.bookhospitalamblauncein8445alrabattotheclinics.comHttps://www.bookcreditcardandtheclinicsofficeinbooktheclinicsplasticsurgerybaderbatarfi.com...
  8. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-www-watchsportslive-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef
  9. start menu does not go away

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu does not go away: i click on the start icon and the start menu appears. i click on the tile for the program i want to use and the program opens, but the start menu does not go away (i have to click on it to make it go away). i think it used to disappear when the program opens. am i wrong? is...
  10. Something bizarre going on with the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Something bizarre going on with the Start Menu: Up until earlier today, the Start Menu worked fine...but now something bizarre is happening. I could type in a command, such as G:\ or Steam and hit enter, and that would activate the command. How, hitting enter closes the start menu. I can still click on the icon and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup

2. www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup windows 7

3. www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup

4. www.hp.com go techcenter startup,
  5. www.hp.com/techcenter/startup,
  6. hp.com/go/techcenter/startup,
  7. www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup windows 10,
  8. hp techcenter startup,
  9. www.hp.com go techcenter startup windows 10,
  10. Www.hp.,
  11. www.HP.com/go/techcenter/start up,